2oCHEVYo0 Collection from the beginning!

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
I just picked up a total of 8 slings from Patrick86 today and must say they are looking FANTASTIC!!! I have not taken any pics yet but I do plan on posting them very soon! I will keep everyone updated on these little buggers {D

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
2- P. Irminia's
2- P. Cambridgei's
1- A. Versicolor
1- A. Avic
1- L. Violaceops
1- P. Pederseni

Needless to say, I'm PSYCHED :D

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Both my brother and my collection thus far. Smaller OXO containers are all his spiders for the moment. Not too bad considering there was only the B. Smithi here a month ago :D (Now my tarantula wishlist is longer than my cars, funny how that works out)

Brothers B. Smithi. Had it since it was 3/4" sling. Gunna redo enclosure after next molt to make it more "exciting"

My L. Violaceopes after it's first molt (in my posession). Guessing around 3" now, starting to get some blue/purple tints.

P. Irminia and enclosure.

Sorry for the poor quality pics, camera is like a decade old and also didn't really feel like bothering any of them. Should have alot more pics when I decide to go and through some dough at a new nikon. Hopefully sooner than later. Let me know what you all think of the setups, if anything needs changing and what not.

Last edited:

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Yesterday was a great day, had three molts which brings the total to 4 this week :D So glad that they are so close together!

I want to take more pics, but need a better camera... What would be a rather cheap camera that takes fairly good pictures.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Well, just got back from a trip to the good ole state of Iowa and picked up a few more T's {D Ill get some pics up of the ones out and ready for there photoshoot

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
This is my new Striata :D

Can't really tell, but he/she is just finishing up there dinner

This is the new Formosa, doin the stance!

I also got a Subfusca and a Fasciata, but they weren't as willing to come out and pose today, hopefully soon!!!

Current collection:
P. Subfusca
P. Pederseni
P. Formosa
P. Fasciata
P. Striata
A. Versicolor
L. Violaceopes
P. Irminia
P. Cambredji (However you spell that)