2 Slings COMING SOON.

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
Hey guys just bought two slings Friday and they should be shipping out on Monday.. One of the T's is a E. pulcherrimaklaasi and a P. cambridgei. I'm really excited to get them. I was just wondering what kind of experiences you guys have had with these two species?

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
E.pulcherrimklaasi is a nice spider grows slow though never was really defensive or anything. Just make sure you have your grandkids put it in their will lol.

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW Ts. Sounds like you ordered from Patrick :D. If thats who you ordered from him, he's a great guy and know how to pack. Im getting a Avicularia Urticans & P. cambridgei(soon) as well, also thinking about picking up a OBT.

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW Ts. Sounds like you ordered from Patrick :D. If thats who you ordered from him, he's a great guy and know how to pack. Im getting a Avicularia Urticans & P. cambridgei(soon) as well, also thinking about picking up a OBT.
Yup that's him.. Lol I wasn't sure if I was aloud Patricks name on the tarantula chat boards. He's helped me out a lot and I can't wait to receive them. The P.cambridgei is going to be my first arboreal species and I heard they were real fast so I'm building up my reflexes. Lol

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

E.pulcherrimklaasi is a nice spider grows slow though never was really defensive or anything. Just make sure you have your grandkids put it in their will lol.
{D Thanks Rosehair I'll keep that in mind.

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah hes a great guy, thats who i am ordering from again:D. My first T was an arboreal Avic Avic. Now i have 3 Ts, 2 terrestrial from Patrick, and an avic i got for xmas. This time i am getting 1 terrestrial and 2 arboreals from Patrick. I'm excited about getting my P. cambridgei, so let me know and take pictures when you get yours.

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
Yeah hes a great guy, thats who i am ordering from again:D. My first T was an arboreal Avic Avic. Now i have 3 Ts, 2 terrestrial from Patrick, and an avic i got for xmas. This time i am getting 1 terrestrial and 2 arboreals from Patrick. I'm excited about getting my P. cambridgei, so let me know and take pictures when you get yours.
When I get the two slings that comes in I'll have three. :) I'll be sure to send you pics when I get the two beauty's. Just make sure you send me some pics of yours ;)

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When I get the two slings that comes in I'll have three. :) I'll be sure to send you pics when I get the two beauty's. Just make sure you send me some pics of yours ;)
Sounds like a plan, i wont be ordering mine for a week or so, but i have already talked to Patrick about the order. Just thinking if i want an OBT or not.

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
Sounds like a plan, i wont be ordering mine for a week or so, but i have already talked to Patrick about the order. Just thinking if i want an OBT or not.
I was thinking about getting the OBT but was worried I was experienced enough. I might get one if I can handle all the T's I have know. If so Patrick is going to me getting a PM. :)

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well I just see it as why not for $5, plus they were on a top 10 list for beginners on this website i was reading. Stating they aren't called an Orange Biting Thingy for no reason, but are very easy to care for.

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
Well I just see it as why not for $5, plus they were on a top 10 list for beginners on this website i was reading. Stating they aren't called an Orange Biting Thingy for no reason, but are very easy to care for.
:wall: I should have bought one. A lot of T hobbyist scare me when they talk about OBT's...

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:wall: I should have bought one. A lot of T hobbyist scare me when they talk about OBT's...
Haha, yeah I know what you mean. But it sounds really interesting to watch them grow like a weed and care for that nasty behavior ....lol and only $5 :D:D:D

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those pretty cool T, but i want a peru purple right now {D and a P. cambridgei

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
I just googled peru purple and I got a potato. :eek: Lol..Thats a weird looking tarantula. Lol..

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh and I meant to tell you this maybe not the real E.pulcherrimaklaasi the Homeomma(sp?) sp . "Blue" is also named this spider as well.