2 questions .

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok , first question : What is the price of a adult female or subadult female A. bicoloratum , the one that looks like the B. boehemi . I really want one :drool:

Second question : What are all the ts that change colors through they're life ? I know the A. versicolor do , and GBB . Any others ?

Thanks ;)

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Lampropelma vilioceopes, haplopelma hainanum among others.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Second question : What are all the ts that change colors through they're life ? I know the A. versicolor do , and GBB . Any others ?

Thanks ;)
I can't think of any Ts that remain the same color from sling to adulthood.

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I searched the classifieds and there was a recent ad where a 3" female A. bicoloratum was $165 so for an adult female, I'd guess somewhere around $250.

Also, I agree with Hobo, pretty much all tarantulas look different as slings.

Cass

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can't think of any Ts that remain the same color from sling to adulthood.
But I meant like big changes :razz: Like from juvie to adult . The versicolor is blue , and then purple , red , blue , and green . Gbb is a tan color with blue toes and patern on their abdomen , then they change from that to blue , and green . Any other ts like that ?

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I searched the classifieds and there was a recent ad where a 3" female A. bicoloratum was $165 so for an adult female, I'd guess somewhere around $250.

Also, I agree with Hobo, pretty much all tarantulas look different as slings.

Cass
Wait , bicoloratum's are pretty expensive ? :eek: wow that sucks *sigh* I guess I should start saving up :razz:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
But I meant like big changes :razz: Like from juvie to adult . The versicolor is blue , and then purple , red , blue , and green . Gbb is a tan color with blue toes and patern on their abdomen , then they change from that to blue , and green . Any other ts like that ?
The smithi goes from tan-ish to a black rump & red knees..
The OBT goes from a black-ish color to a bright orange...
The avic goes from a black carapace with little patterns on its rump to blue-ish/green-ish with red hairs & pinktoes...

They all are pretty drastic color changes.. The list can go on...

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I think hes more interested in the most drastic color changes. But yeah even then thats a huge list! Maybe we should list some of our favorite color changing Ts? Lets say top 4

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Well from my own experience GBB is top on my list.

Then B. smithi I love waiting for the colors to show at 1"

B boehmei. goes from orange to blood red..

and then A. versi Still only have a sling thats blue but i cant wait to see those adult colors.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well from my own experience GBB is top on my list.

Then B. smithi I love waiting for the colors to show at 1"

B boehmei. goes from orange to blood red..

and then A. versi Still only have a sling thats blue but i cant wait to see those adult colors.
Look at my picture , you'll love it :razz:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pamphobeteus spp. all have pretty amazing color changes that continue until full adulthood. MM's of most Pampho species are incredibly brilliant.