2 more T's

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Two more T's to the collection:
2" Costa Rican Tigerrump-C.fasciatum
3" French Guyana skeleton-E.murinus
Both arrived in good shape(a little thirsty) and are enjoying their new homes.E.murinus resembles A.seemanni quite abit but is definitely the better looking of the two.E.murinus also has an attitude,but who wouldn't after being shipped in a tight container..lol...peace..

AstroZombie

Arachnopeon
Pelo, if you don't mind me asking, where do you get your T's from?
I'll be picking up 2 new T's myself tomorrow, an Usumbara and a Thai Tiger Tarantula ( Cyriopagopus paganus).:D

Jenn

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
pm

Just pm'd you with the details.Thai tiger...I just got one the weekend past...you'll enjoy it.Nice T for sure.What's the scientific name for thai tigerrump?Anyone??....peace..

Last edited:

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
I don't have a E. murinus (yet), but I do have a C. fasciatum (almost 3") and my advice is take pictures and enjoy it while you can. Mine blocked off the front of its flower pot hide with dirt and webbing and never (and I mean never...) comes out. Every few weeks, I'll poke a little hole in the dirt mound so I can look in and see if its ok (it always is). So here's a photo of its cage. You can't see it because its behind all that dirt. But this will give you an idea of what you'll be looking at.;) They really are cool looking spiders. Those that have seen it have just been blown away by its cool looking black/orange striping.

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are both cool and so neat looking. Watch out for the skeleton because they do have attitude! My C.fasciatum also stays in its burrow most of the time and has some serious webbing going on.