2 additions

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Two more additions as of today.Brings my T collection to 16 now.I got a Redslate ornamental(P.rufilata) and a Venezuela Suntiger(P.irminia).The V suntiger is a good looking striped T.The Redslate is also in it's reddish coat.Darn redslate nearly got away on me.One quick T for sure!.Next on my list is an usambara..peace

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I have 19 now.... wanna race!!!!:rolleyes:

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just took in 2 that belonged to my cousin, bringing my total to 13....but sometimes slow and steady wins the race....:p

Joanie

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
I counted yesterday because I was asked to. 46 is the count, at the moment. Personaly, I have never been one for that "he with the most ... wins" nonsense. I know people with far less inverts than me who are more knowledgable or involved or succesful with breeding etc. I just have a tendancy to buy lots of things at once and to buy lots of one species ... why have one Usumbara when you can have seven? At the same time, I know peopel with more inverts than me who I have little respect for.

Cheers,
Dave

P.S. 65 or so scorpions for anyone who cares.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by skinheaddave

P.S. 65 or so scorpions for anyone who cares.
I have some major catching up to do with my 8 scorpions. How many Centruroides exilicauda are you keeping right now, they are my favorites.