1st post

LIONSFAN

Arachnopeon
Hello to all, this is my first post on this forum but i've been into T's now for about a year... and i'm now sad to reprt i lost my very 1st(A. Seemani - male) to old age..:( but it was soon replaced w/ a very friendly B. Albopilosum-(female, thank god)... anywho, i look forward to chatting w/ all of you in the future... this forum is pretty neat i must say!!

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by LIONSFAN
Hello to all, this is my first post on this forum but i've been into T's now for about a year... and i'm now sad to reprt i lost my very 1st(A. Seemani - male) to old age..:( but it was soon replaced w/ a very friendly B. Albopilosum-(female, thank god)... anywho, i look forward to chatting w/ all of you in the future... this forum is pretty neat i must say!!
Hi Lionsfan,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your A. seemani. My condolances.

B. albopilosum is one of my favorite species, and I'm sure you'll quickly fall in love with this ones antics! Plus (as you know) being a female she'll be around longer!

This is an awesome forum! Welcome! You can learn a lot here!

Take care,

Paul

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome Bronco, I mean Lionsfan, LOL
Good to have you here.

Ernie

LIONSFAN

Arachnopeon
He he he, Bronco's..... now that is funny... i am a long suffering fan of my Lion's but a "true fan" none the less... I actually have a total of 6 T's right now, but my god this hobby is addicting.. my next acquisition will have to be the tried and true B. Smithi... thanks for the condolences phoenixxavierre.. truth be told, he's in my freezer waiting on how to preserve him, being my 1st and all...

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by LIONSFAN
but my god this hobby is addicting..
Howdy howdy and Welcome!

So sorry to hear about your A. Seemani :(

It's hard to lose any but that first one is always the one that kinda sticks ya.

Congrates on your new one and Yes....
It IS adictive, very very very VERY adictive.

But Great.

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome to the hobby!

And remember...Bearz Rule! (as soon as we find a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, defensive end, offensive line.....)

N-Joy
Art

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Welcome!

annnnd I do think that we need to do a head count...I think us Michiganders are close to majority here now...
are we crazy? It is too darn cold here.

ant1gen

Arachnopeon
Welcome to the family! Great to have you here...

I'm just back myself, actually, and I lost two of my favorites over the past year. My C. cyaneopubescens and an A. versicolor (which we got at 1/4" or so from Kelly) both died. Talk about being bummed.

But, as soon as Invertepet gets some more, they'll be replaced... Enjoy!

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Woohoo! Another Michigander! There sure seem to be a lot of us here.

Leanne

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
helloooooooo :)
hi there , myself i think this is about one of the best sites of its kind on the web:p :) questions are answered no matter how daft you might think they are n peeps here seem to have a lot of experience in all things tarantula related plus there are rarely any slanging matches. think most peeps are too easy going to be bothered much and apologies are soon accepted;P well , mostly:) think im bored because ive really jabbered on quite a bit here , damn daytime t.v.:rolleyes:

LIONSFAN

Arachnopeon
It's funny how you bring up football and the Fella's come out of the woodwork in support of thier team (any female football fan's out there?).. we gotta watch out so we don't turn this into an ESPN football chat site... :D i am very impressed w/ how nice everyone is on this site as well as the knowledge everyone has on T's.. (not to mention how many of us are from Michigan;) yeah baby!!!;P Don't forget our Beloved Red Wings will be hoisting up yet another cup!!

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Don't forget our Beloved Red Wings will be hoisting up yet another cup!!
I'm not a football fan, but am a huge Wings fan. Go Lidstrom! Looks like Cujo's finally settling in and all is good in Hockey Town.

Leanne

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
welcome, im also kinda new around here aswell :) I just got a female albo' for lending my male spider out, it seems pretty nifty

where abouts do you live? i dont really understand many of the abbreivations for places

LIONSFAN

Arachnopeon
Alright Leanne, a Wings fan is just as good.. we just picked up Mathew Schneider from the Kings earlier today.... so we're all set now...Hello deifiler, Ya my albo is a character... makes all kinds of little mounds w/ the substrate, she's always working on sumthin... i live in Michigan... Ann Arbor area.... what about yourself? we are turning this into a sports chat site... he he he

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I heard Barry was coming back.
Do the Lions still have the rights to him?

Ernie ( Broncos )

LIONSFAN

Arachnopeon
Hey Bronco (ernie) actually no... that rumor needs to just stop!! He is happily retired and will not be coming back and if he did he would have to play for us because we still own him and will not trade or release him... he has no desire to play anyways... we were all crushed cause he would have owned the rushing record and would still be adding to his totals... Emmit is lucky and he knows it.. he knows Barry would have been the greatest of all time!! What's your guys' QB situation now?

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
As you may or may noy know, I live in Phx. Az.
Jake Plummer has been the Q here for 6 yrs. He sucks playing for the Cards. For that matter the Cards suck, but thats another story.
Well,now the Broncos have him. I really hope he'll turn it around, and play the way I think he can. Fingers crossed. We'll see.
Denver is compairing him to Elway. I think not!!!

Ernie