1" Golden Knee

SpiderGirl-13

Arachnopeon
Tomorrow I'm getting a 1" Golden Knee, I'm just wondering if my T is going to have any color or hair, or is it going to be clear with no hair like my 1/4" Curly Hair T.:)

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I got mine at about that size, it had some short fuzz but not the adult coloration. It was just kinda pale gold all over (with a darker exoskeleton, which made it look black AND gold, really pretty). It started getting leg stripes just a couple molts later, I think.

These are really awesome spiders and I think you'll like yours. They eat well and really ARE bulletproof! Just give it lots and lots of dirt to play with, once they settle in they love to dig little ditches and build mountains and carry dirt around with their faces. :D It's so cute!

SpiderGirl-13

Arachnopeon
Re 1"Golden Knee

Thank you for replying to me, and my dad ordered 2 from Swifts Invertebrate's as well as my Honduran Curly Hair which is only 1/4 I know it won't have any color once again thanks.:clap:

SpiderGirl-13

Arachnopeon
I Got A Question

I know this is a controversial question but I would like to know whether I should pick up my Rosie, I've had it for about a week or two and she seems like she's got a pretty fair temper, just please give me your opinion.:D

SnakeManJohn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know this is a controversial question but I would like to know whether I should pick up my Rosie, I've had it for about a week or two and she seems like she's got a pretty fair temper, just please give me your opinion.:D
As I said in your other post..I would :D

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
all my G.aureostriata slings started to picking up some color slightly over that 1'' mark, maybe 1.25'' or so. i guess your sling could already have some dark coloration to it as oppose to just a pinky thing with a black abdomen...

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't worry, your new slings will molt fairly quickly and have more color quite quickly. A great T choice too! i got my first one as a freebie and later a larger one as part of a group purchase. They just may be my favorite T. If i had to describe my big one in a single word it would be "sweet"!!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got my chaco at about 1-1/2" and it had some adult coloration. The knee stripes were there but not very pronounced. In the 2 subsequent molts it has doubled in size, probably quadrupled in weight and has become very verrry fuzzzy.

I too got a tiny albopilosum (honduran curly) as my freebie with the chaco. Watching it grow has been pretty rewarding too. It's just started showing a little adult color at about 1-1/2". That little guy is a spaz!