0.1.0 Unkown about 3 5/8th long

antixogh

Arachnopeon

I'm not sure what she is. i think she is an A. Hentzi or an A.Texense. As far as i know she is wild caught here in the U.S. specifically in OK. or TX., i bought her from John Hoke and he thought she might be an A. Hentzi. i saw a piture of an A.Texense. and thought she might be one. There is some minimal discussion about her already here. http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/showimage.php?i=4934&c=

Last edited:

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah he wasn't for sure what she is though... i know how hard it is to ID this spp. though. when i get the t i do plan to take it to dave to get IDed but if anyone has ideas please let us know

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

I'm not sure what she is. i think she is an A. Hentzi or an A.Texense. As far as i know she is wild caught here in the U.S. specifically in OK. or TX., i bought her from John Hoke and he thought she might be an A. Hentzi. i saw a piture of an A.Texense. and thought she might be one. There is some minimal discussion about her already here. http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/showimage.php?i=4934&c=
no telling, even Dave may tell you he dosent know unless you want it taken apart ...at some time during a molt phase, anax, texense and hentzi look alike , so ...if you knew exactly where it came from it would help. IF it came from OK them its almost sertianly a hentzi. From Texas north of say Austin hentzi , south of San Antinio could be anax, hentzi, or texense...just a generalization. I heard that there were reports of anax as far norht as DFW ...but yet to be confirmed as far as i know.

but id guess hentzi from that pic

Last edited:

antixogh

Arachnopeon

here is a better quality piture hopefully it will yeild some insight, a side from it being dinner time

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah her abdomen isn't as red as the redbud.