You Know You Are An Aracnophile When:

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OMG, I cant beleive I read the whole thread, LOL
got a few gigles, and smiles, and saw my self quite a few times, no bull, lol
my turn :D
der is no hope fer ya when u think what kinda spiduh u wona be in yer reincarnation, lol
when u think, Awwwee she have a such cute fuzzy(hairy) butt :eek:
when u wish u have 8 eyeballs, lol
when u wish em to grow so big dat u can ride em to work
all yer staffed toyz are spiders {D
it said 'beware of spiders' on yer door, instead beware of dog :rolleyes:
or jes 'H.lividum on de loose' :eek: and all yer friends know yer have a great security system ;P
its when u spend all day on AB and cant think of anything but T's, All tell ya worse then caffeine addiction............

rYe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh, or if you are infamous for "correcting" movies/TV about the portrayal of arachnids, or for giving the wrong scientific name.
I got yelled at by some friends, watching some "b movie" about the 'Island of Tarantulas" or something like that.... The giant (don't even need to get into physics) tarantula had webbing comming out of it's face.... arrgh! (Oh and that all spiders hunt people)

JonPaul
That's what's so great about B-Movies, their info is so wrong it makes for a good laugh. Trust me I watch at least 10 B-movies (new & old) a week.

13: Your biology proffesor wants to take a feild trip to YOUR house for class one day
I don't have anything along those lines but everybody I know who has a son wants to bring their kid(s) to my house. As far as I know I'm the only person in my entire city with a collection like mine so the running joke is my house is the city exotic zoo.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
As far as I know I'm the only person in my entire city with a collection like mine so the running joke is my house is the city exotic zoo.
When I was doing my internship for my Zoo, the busiest keepers had ~10 species to take care of.

I care for roughly 30 species of invert...thousands of individuals (if you include roaches).

I have the feeling we both do the work of a zookeeper :)

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i've finally reached the end of the thread hehe. Got a couple to add.

One from my mum - When you decide your going to spread your husbands ashes in the peat moss once he is cremeted - Just because he doesnt like the Ts.

And Mine -

When you are tempted to leave the 2.5cm P.regalis on the ceiling as they look so cute there.

When you push the cricket towards the spider as the cricket is not going in the right direction.

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
When you think that it would better if rappers, instead of weaing diamond studded platinum crosses for bling, wore small terreriums with a P. metallica inside on their platinum chains.

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Your favorite band is Metallica, only because it sounds like the name of your favorite T.

You'd love to have a roach infestation in your house.

Sicel1304

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
When the link for the "Arachnoboards" forum gets one of your coveted "Quick launch" tabs on the top of your internet browser

When you check the forums on a daily basis to see what is new. :)

my_dead_valenti

Arachnopeon
14. You refuse to quit your part time, dead end job because it would mean not being able to acquire more spiders.

This one is true for me, anyone else?
thats the reason im staying.
thank god someone else is doing the same. i steal containers for spiderlings.hope they dont catch on.;P

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You realize you haven't shaved your legs in eight weeks because you like the way the hairs pick up the vibrations in the room and enhance your 'spidey senses'. You realize this is after you go out on a nice date with your fiance to an expensive resturant, and you contimplated wearing knee high striped socks with your dress because you didn't want people laughing at you in public.

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You realize you haven't shaved your legs in eight weeks because you like the way the hairs pick up the vibrations in the room and enhance your 'spidey senses'. You realize this is after you go out on a nice date with your fiance to an expensive resturant, and you contimplated wearing knee high striped socks with your dress because you didn't want people laughing at you in public.
When hairy gfs are a prerequisite to a happier relationship. Ew, gross parallel! The hairier the merrier!

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Uh-oh, this thread is quickly going down the burrow er gutter. Boy, what I wouldn't do to have eight legs and plush skin right about now.

;P

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
you're always checking the discovery channel in hopes of getting even a glimpse of a spider

you get bit, and your first reaction is to post it in the bite reports

when you record all the molt dates

when none of the tupperware containers have lids cause you are using them for water dishes

when you have a list handy of all the species you want

when you move furnatue around because you may be able to squeeze another bookshelf in for more cages

when you buy water dishes, hides, containers for sizes of T's you do not yet own

when you played for a hockey team named the spiders

when your mouse pointer is a spider

you'll buy anything that has a spider on it

you babytalk to your T's when nobody is around

when you can easily think of something to write in this thread

when your friends have dreams about your spiders

when you go to the pet store to buy 3 medium crickets because your juvie b.smithi may not be ready to handle a large one yet

everytime you see a ruler you have to point out to someone that your blondi may grow to be this big

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
you can't figure out how to use the microwave but you can build cages and incubaters and raise slings fresh from the sack

Jonathan Rice

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You Know You Are An Arachnophile When:

-You call in sick to work to watch you t molt

-You spend half your paychecks on t's

-Part of you morning routine includes watching you t's for 5 minutes

-The first thing you do when you get home is check on your t's, while it should be closing and locking the door

-Your t's use more electricity than you (electric heater)