Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
isaac did u say drift.... wow dat nice.... i luv dat stuff 2..and rain flower did u say hippie town ..i mean i've been in Portland ,but i didnt noe dat was a hippie town(man,i only wish if i knew it earlier.. noe wat i mean....HIPPIE....)but now i've just quit..so i could have more funds on the T's projects....:D...Isaac keep up the good work on the pics..man ur awesome at dat stuff....i'm still workin on mine...

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
uh

isaac did u say drift.... wow dat nice.... i luv dat stuff 2..and rain flower did u say hippie town ..i mean i've been in Portland ,but i didnt noe dat was a hippie town(man,i only wish if i knew it earlier.. noe wat i mean....HIPPIE....)but now i've just quit..so i could have more funds on the T's projects....:D...Isaac keep up the good work on the pics..man ur awesome at dat stuff....i'm still workin on mine...
:? :confused: :?

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Here's me and my #3 Daughter Erin

we made 100 spiders from pipe cleaners for her 100th day of school

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Me in Germany, I've tons more nice ones I'll show later. But yeah. Ain't the best. As far as I remember I was really sick that day, but I allways am. :/

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Me in Germany, I've tons more nice ones I'll show later. But yeah. Ain't the best. As far as I remember I was really sick that day, but I allways am. :/
very nice good to see you i often wondered what you look like ;) :) and i think you look good:worship: :worship: ;) ==== phil

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Why thank you! :) I've got lots and lots of them :D So yeah - you'll see more soon, maybe tonight! Thanks again folks, you made my rather lame day much nicer :)

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Actually its really cool the way the sun shines in, kinda casting a glow on you, very pretty! :worship:

-Sean

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, where was that taken at? That looks like some beautiful forests behind you!!! :worship:
EDIT: I'm a boob, I just saw that you're in Norway.

Overmenneske

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, where was that taken at? That looks like some beautiful forests behind you!!! :worship:
It's at my dad's cabin. Forest and mountains as long as the eye can reach. :D

And the silence..... It's so silent it's almost weird.

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd be excited too! Not much to see in Ohio.. I drove right through it, no stops.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know, Ohio's not all that great, BUT, I have seen some beautiful things here nonetheless. One year at my uncle's cabin after a HUGE ice storm, everything was covered in ice. It was so pretty because all the trees looked like glass, and the sun was shining and it was just like a huge glass/crystal forest. Very pretty, I've never seen anything else like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.