Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
bluegootty, I'll post a picture of my tattoo someday soon. And whoever picked on his spelling, I'm going to assume (I know that's dangerous) that he is of Asian origin, likely Vietnamese, because he works on nails. I know that may seem like stereotyping but I only say that because 99% of nail salons where I live are owned by Vietnamese families. They're all so nice, though, that I usually prefer them over snooty "American" women/men. :)
That's probably why his spelling is a bit rough, but at least it's legible (well, to me anyway).

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I commented on the spelling because it looked like netspeak, which is hard for me to read and bugs the heck out of me.

If your guess is correct, then I apologize, as I know English is a language that makes little sense at best to non-native speakers (my dad is Czech :)). I would have assumed that in that case, the post would have been mostly phonetic though.

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i agree moose does look like a psychopath
I disagree he looks more like he’s trying to keep the camera from eating his face ;P

But he has pretty eyes so it’s ok……had to jump on the pretty eye bandwagon {D

And....

IheartMantids yes English is pretty hard/confusing to learn, I’m also Czech.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rain Flower...my eyes might be pretty, but yours should be in a museum because they truly belong amongst the most beautiful masterpeices in the world.

;)

You know, I think Bluegooty is gonna give Phil Jones a run for his money.

If the guy starts adding copious amounts of random smilies, I'm going to get really, really confused.
even i had to LOL at that one :) ;) --- phil

i agree moose does look like a psychopath
he he whats new about that ;) :rolleyes: just joking moose my old mate :D ---- phil

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
chill peeps..alittle humor make ur days go by better...so relax i mean no harm ..alexis ur pretty good..ur exactly right.. i was a alumatic until i got family and settle down on nails... ...damn second chance in life r hard to come by.......and about the pics by Isaacboda (sorry if i spell it wrong) the third is da best........ how do u get it like dat???? oh by da way mine wife say u look like prince Charles.....LOL

Last edited:

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
and about the pics by Isaacboda (sorry if i spell it wrong) the third is da best........ how do u get it like dat???? oh by da way mine wife say u look like prince Charles.....LOL
My buddy took the picture and I helped do the editing. It is simply just over contrasting and using the burn tool w/ shadows. I think the guy you are looking for is Prince William.. Yep, I guess so {D your not the first to think that.. or the second... not even the 20th... I get it ALL the time.

Rain Flower said:
You seen my pictures on here? I wouldn't be suprised to find myself prancing in a meadow. Haha.
Yes, I did see your pictures. You actually were in a meadow. I don't know about prancing though :D... You are very pretty. Therefor you probably get whatever you want :D:clap:

Last edited:

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Chesh, at least you can hit on the ladies in a gramatically-correct, polite, and somewhat poetic manner.
You know...I consider myself a gentleman and I believe I may be one of the the last bastions of chivalry.

I really look down upon people who hit on women by asking them to change themselves to suit their own taste. I despise it. I really do...and it bothers me quite a bit.

Courtney really is a beautiful person and doesn't really need to change a thing.

Isaacboda, your photography rocks. I can't wait until you start posting T pics.

Last edited:

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
A smile from Joe!? This could mean a change for the better in the world.....

Oh... nevermind. Nazis are still here.

Funny pics Isaac.

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Glad you all like them

Glad you all like them! I can't wait till wednesday when I get my G. Rosea model in the mail. She hopefully will strut her stuff for you all :D.

whomeversaidit said:
You look in pain
Heartbreak.. we all get it sometimes lol. No, on a serious note, I am a photographer... so I get tired of making people smile... so I just make goofy faces instead of being stereotypical.

If you want to see more of my work I have a deviant art page!

www.isaac-boda.deviantart.com

or

www.myspace.com/isaac_boda

Last edited:

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yes, I did see your pictures. You actually were in a meadow. I don't know about prancing though :D... You are very pretty. Therefor you probably get whatever you want :D:clap:
Haha, I wish. :)

I really look down upon people who hit on women by asking them to change themselves to suit their own taste. I despise it. I really do...and it bothers me quite a bit.

Courtney really is a beautiful person and doesn't really need to change a thing.
I agree on the first part, and thank you for the second part! :)

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

How is Oregon? I was thinking about drifting my way out there somehow and starting over again{D The bible belt has proven too much for me.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
As another Oregonian, I can say it's very wet and very green in the Willamette Valley, and very dry everywhere east of the Cascades.

It's great if you like no sales tax, high-quality beers, hippies (though most are in Eugene), and jokes about California.

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
does that no sales tax come back to bite you with income and property taxes?

also hows the state unversity system?

Status
Not open for further replies.