Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yo rain flower

yea i agree ur pretty.. and i would say a little tattoo on ur shoulder will rock all dis mens in dis site..please dont mind me..it's a profession sickness ..cuz i do nails and man i work with womwn all day.... anyway have a nice day every1....chicago snow and weather SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
You have very pretty eyes Cheshire!

Bluegootty: Funny you say that cause I'm getting a tattoo here pretty soon. Not on my shoulder, but on my neck :)

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You have very pretty eyes Cheshire!

Bluegootty: Funny you say that cause I'm getting a tattoo here pretty soon. Not on my shoulder, but on my neck :)
At least that's original. I've got one as well, on my back, but I refused to get it on my lower back just because of the whole "tramp stamp" connotation (is that the right word???). Besides, it looks better up there anyway, right between my shoulder blades.
Tattoo's aren't too terribly painful (mine wasn't, anyway), but be prepared for some of the worst itching ever! And you can NOT scratch or wiggle or do anything to make it go away. You just have to bear with it for a couple days. I definitely think the itching was the worst part of the whole ordeal.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yea i agree ur pretty.. and i would say a little tattoo on ur shoulder will rock all dis mens in dis site..please dont mind me..it's a profession sickness ..cuz i do nails and man i work with womwn all day.... anyway have a nice day every1....chicago snow and weather SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hehe i think she don't need to get a tatoo because shes already hot. i will not get a tatoo to please other people but i will get one if it has a meaning to me :)

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
tatoo is a art, it can make u look ugly or resemble gang related...nor it could turn into a beautiful art...dat can make ur body a little more attractive...or like me im kinda addicted to it...but man i dont c nothin wrong with a little art on RAIN Flower...it's just gona make her HOTTER.......read it HOTTER....:p

And for Alexis... it would b nice if i get to c wat u got....im pretty sure it very sexxy(according to the spot dat u mention...)..and one more things for Genei Ryodan..obviously u dont noe women too well buddy... y do u think they go buy make up and get hair done and nails done......to please guys fools....JK.. just to let u noe.. mine job revolve around women all da time..but sorry im not Gay....

Last edited:

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Rain Flower...my eyes might be pretty, but yours should be in a museum because they truly belong amongst the most beautiful masterpeices in the world.

;)

Um . . . spell much?

You know, I think Bluegooty is gonna give Phil Jones a run for his money.

If the guy starts adding copious amounts of random smilies, I'm going to get really, really confused.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Chesh, at least you can hit on the ladies in a gramatically-correct, polite, and somewhat poetic manner.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
tatoo is a art, it can make u look ugly or resemble gang related...nor it could turn into a beautiful art...dat can make ur body a little more attractive...or like me im kinda addicted to it...but man i dont c nothin wrong with a little art on RAIN Flower...it's just gona make her HOTTER.......read it HOTTER....:p

And for Alexis... it would b nice if i get to c wat u got....im pretty sure it very sexxy(according to the spot dat u mention...)..and one more things for Genei Ryodan..obviously u dont noe women too well buddy... y do u think they go buy make up and get hair done and nails done......to please guys fools....JK.. just to let u noe.. mine job revolve around women all da time..but sorry im not Gay....
i kinda agree with your point here:) btw do you know how to get women that likes spider ? most of my friends hate spider :(

Status
Not open for further replies.