and then one of my Bobby Fischer impersonation
and no I have no idea why I'm wearing one of those Haiwiian necklaces

Attachments

Last edited:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
More from my cousin's wedding... just thought i'd share :D

wow :drool: :} :worship: :worship: VERY nice picts of you and your cousin thanks for posting them :clap: :clap: i would say you made a old guy very happy {D {D :) {D ------ phil

Vietnamese510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
we

well this is me im new here aha soo
no judging me by the way i look or dress
get to know me before runnin ya mouth about me

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well this is me im new here aha soo
no judging me by the way i look or dress
get to know me before runnin ya mouth about me
I don't think anyone runs their mouths about people here, just friendly prodding. But if you can't take a jab now and then, this may be the wrong place for you, lol.

Here is another of myself, this was after I cut off 13" of my ponytail to donate. It's already down to the middle of my back again, lol.

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't think anyone runs their mouths about people here, just friendly prodding. But if you can't take a jab now and then, this may be the wrong place for you, lol.

Here is another of myself, this was after I cut off 13" of my ponytail to donate. It's already down to the middle of my back again, lol.

sellout .

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool ! I tried EMG's on my Tokai strat and they were way too powerful.

:D
Yeah, I don't like EMG's, too hot, I think. Hot to the point of sounding ugly. I've fooled around with PAF's with limited success. I've gotten the best results from taking original fender pickups and wrapping more copper wiring around them to get that fat low-end, but that's just a particular sound that I'm partial to. That's how they make the so called "texas special" pickups, or Texas something, I can't remember...

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, yes a donation of hair to cancer patients. Hair is just hair until you do something worthwhile with it, keep that in mind. ;)
great deed, bless ur heart :D
did same few yrs back, dont think Am going to heaven
just hope roll to hell wudnt be so bumpy ;)

Phil Hall

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah, I don't like EMG's, too hot, I think. Hot to the point of sounding ugly. I've fooled around with PAF's with limited success. I've gotten the best results from taking original fender pickups and wrapping more copper wiring around them to get that fat low-end, but that's just a particular sound that I'm partial to. That's how they make the so called "texas special" pickups, or Texas something, I can't remember...
Nice tip , I may have to try that - Cheers !

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey butch4skin, you have a bit of a Chris Cornell old school look there! Not too shabby! And nice guitar too....

Status
Not open for further replies.