Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well...sort of.

As you may know, the area I live in, has tons of mine history. Everything happened here, from The Molly Maguires, to The Avondale Mine Disaster.

We were in a tunnel that was carved into the mountain for railroad cars to travel. This tunnel is in excess of 1 mile long, and eventually comes to a stop, with no exit. It was filled in when they built Interstate 81. It's a pretty neat area, with geocaches all over the place.....

GOOD TIMES!

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
where pa is that??

i live near the coal region..

and then to be on target a "formal" picture at fbla last year

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
k love the remants of the mining days execpt for those huge culm banks the ones in shamokin and hazelton are amoung the worse imo

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Umkay... well, i'm a little late doing this...

Hi everyone! I've had T's for a few years and only joined AB last month. I really enjoy being here... people are so nice ;)

awww:p look at you! adorable as a button..........there i said it! welcome to the boards:) and remember....BUGS RULE:worship:

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Been a long time since I was here... nothing has changed. I was a bridesmaid this last weekend and I had a reason to do my hair : )

And for fun:

I hope you're all doing well!

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
awww:p look at you! adorable as a button..........there i said it! welcome to the boards:) and remember....BUGS RULE:worship:
Aw! Hahaha! Thanks for the kind words... and yes, they are pretty awesome ;) I'll put up a few more pictures sometime.. just so you guys have an idea of why people don't see me as owning ant T's :rolleyes:

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The tunnel is between Wilkes-Barre, and Freeland...
I'm near you then. :p

Well....really south, I think.... lol....Redlion in southern York....what's that like 2 hours or so? Meh. Do you know anyone from Shamokin?

Status
Not open for further replies.