Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
I work in a billion dollar industry that has absolutly no qualms about long hair, or no hair, or tattooed "hair", or any other kind for that matter.

Don't listen to Ted. He's a grump.:p

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
@ Ted: I don't really care about looking masculine. I'm as masculine as I need to be, whether I look it or not. And considering I'm a research assistant at the moment, and in school to be an engineer, I should be able to get away with long hair for a while.

I think you're just jealous of my glorious mane. :p

@ Sarah: Thanks, I think. :D

As long as we're on the hair topic, in a pic-related thread, here's me a few years ago with extra-short hair for comparison:

Sorry it's a small pic -- I'm away from home and had to lift it from my Myspace.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@ Ted: I don't really care about looking masculine. I'm as masculine as I need to be, whether I look it or not. And considering I'm a research assistant at the moment, and in school to be an engineer, I should be able to get away with long hair for a while.

I think you're just jealous of my glorious mane. :p

@ Sarah: Thanks, I think. :D
I think for some reason your hair reminded me of Bon Jovi. If you don't like Bon Jovi I apologize, I meant it in a good way :D The longer hair style suits you really well.

I think that both men and women ought to be able to wear their hair however they want. My older brother has shoulder-length hair, and he towers 6ft4.

-Sarah

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
long hair is somewhat tolerable on you young kids..but on grownups its downright silly.:p

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey, nice pictures Samuel! ;) :D

I think your mom did just fine! Photographer's stamp of approval! :clap: Aww, what a cute alligator, that's awesome! I think if I had one my parents would flip {D (*Writes down "baby alligator" on wish list*)

-Sarah

Well thank ya kindly Sarah, It is nice to hear a Professional photographer say that.{D :D
Baby gators are so cute! But sadly they get to be big gators quite fast. And a 6' 6 yo gator is a handful...;)

~Samuel

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
long hair is somewhat tolerable on you young kids..but on grownups its downright silly.:p
lol {D i must be very silly then :? as i have long hair and i will be 46yrs old on 12-17-2007 / and as we say 17 -12 -2007 - and i am a grownup :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ---- phil

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm am going to be a teacher, and long hair is no problem, in fact I get more positive comments about my hair from fellow teachers than I do from the kids.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
man, i used to have very long hair back in the day ahh,the ladies loved it{D but now i keep it really short(buzzed) only because it's easier to manage....just wash n go!:D

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
I work in a billion dollar industry that has absolutly no qualms about long hair, or no hair, or tattooed "hair", or any other kind for that matter.

Don't listen to Ted. He's a grump.:p
Though I thought no hair was the norm. ;)

As long as we're on the hair topic, in a pic-related thread, here's me a few years ago with extra-short hair for comparison:
Here you look like the son from "Arrested Development"

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Umkay... well, i'm a little late doing this...

Hi everyone! I've had T's for a few years and only joined AB last month. I really enjoy being here... people are so nice ;)

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer

Hi everyone! I've had T's for a few years and only joined AB last month. I really enjoy being here... people are so nice ;)

Welcome, you have a lovely smile :)

Phil Hall

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Lovely smile,eyes,nose,hair,skin,....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....D

ps Apologies for being a Phil Jones.....{D

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Lovely smile,eyes,nose,hair,skin,....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....D

ps Apologies for being a Phil Jones.....{D
Hahahahaha! a little over the top don't you think?! And no apologies necessary, its very sweet of you.

Nice to meet all of you by the way! May all you inverts live long, happy, and healthy!

Phil Hall

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hahahahaha! a little over the top don't you think?! And no apologies necessary, its very sweet of you.

Nice to meet all of you by the way! May all you inverts live long, happy, and healthy!
And yours too ! Thanks for the kind words in the other thread !

Cheers

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.