Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
To BrianS: I'm confused...WHY do you want the possum to leave? :?
I think you should just give in, and share your backyard with it. It is willing to put up with you carrying it around like a bowling ball (very un-neighbourly of you). Won't it leave you alone, if you leave it alone? And don't you live out in the boonies, with plenty of space and trees around? Just an idea....:)
D.
It has a nasty habit of kicking over garbage cans and spreading trash all over the yard. Now if it wouldnt do that then I have no problems with it.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Its back!!!!

Look who came back tonight :rolleyes: . I give up! I guess he/she isnt going to stay away so I'm not wasting my time hauling it off anymore :rolleyes:

I put it in a tree close to the house. I guess its family now:wall:

Ruger has a new friend whether he wants one or not

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL!!!{D {D
Hey I have another idea{D

When you go to Russia how bout sending a few over there? I bet they have never seen anything like that before :D
hmm, donnow Russki wild life, I wuz a city gal, but sure u can sell anythin der :rolleyes:
yum, possum soup {D

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
I thought you meant Ruger as in .44 Ruger Super Redhawk ;) Then I finished reading the rest of the sentence...

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's really nice. :)

I would do the same. You should build it a possum house.

Then it can start a family and have a posse.

Joe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Maybe if you started feeding him/her, he/she wouldn't tear through your garbage. I always wanted an opossum for a pet. If it happens to pop out a few babies this spring, catch one for me. =D

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
I always wanted an opossum for a pet. If it happens to pop out a few babies this spring, catch one for me. =D
No point -- for this is clearly a homing possum. You would have it for a bit and then it would take off upstream, driven by an unknown force to return to where it was spawned. At least that's what I remember from biology class -- I may have been asleep for that part.

Cheers,
Dave

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
No point -- for this is clearly a homing possum. You would have it for a bit and then it would take off upstream, driven by an unknown force to return to where it was spawned. At least that's what I remember from biology class -- I may have been asleep for that part.

Cheers,
Dave
{D {D {D Thanks Dave! Needed a good laugh to start my day :D

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's really nice. :)

I would do the same. You should build it a possum house.

Then it can start a family and have a posse.
lol just what I need ;)

Maybe if you started feeding him/her, he/she wouldn't tear through your garbage. I always wanted an opossum for a pet. If it happens to pop out a few babies this spring, catch one for me. =D
I honestly dont know if its a male or female.

Cheers,
Dave
Yeah we have homing possums in this part of the world :D

well Brian, these guys had a good idea.
hahahahaha I hope I never get so hungry that I have to resort to that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.