Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagget666

Arachnopeon
hei there, that*s me, drinking some milk :mad: .

not the best foto, will public a new one soon.

dagget666

Arachnopeon
whoat, you are in wacken? :D:D
i*m not, we*ve got some better festivals here! so if you want to visit germany, mail me ;).

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
whoat, you are in wacken? :D:D
i*m not, we*ve got some better festivals here! so if you want to visit germany, mail me ;).
I will be there. Better you say, eh? That's a pretty bold statement, especially this year! ;P

dagget666

Arachnopeon
well, we have got some very fine small festivals like death fest open air, partysan and other stuff like the obscene extreme here.
if you*re interested, mail me.

some friends of me are visiting the usa for amazing festivals, unfortunatelly to expensive for me :( .

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Time to update with some new pics {D

And... silly me!

I don't do hats well... it was worth a try :}

dagget666

Arachnopeon
hei jojobird,
the cap... :? :) but your eyes and your smiles, whow!! very nice pictures, hope to see more :clap: .

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
So is Hedorah!:)

To BrianS: I'm confused...WHY do you want the possum to leave? :?
I think you should just give in, and share your backyard with it. It is willing to put up with you carrying it around like a bowling ball (very un-neighbourly of you). Won't it leave you alone, if you leave it alone? And don't you live out in the boonies, with plenty of space and trees around? Just an idea....:)
D.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So is Hedorah!:)

Thanx. :) I got a lot of compliments on the pissed off pictures. Maybe if I stopped smiling i public I would do better with the ladies

Me at my B-day, the big 3-0.

I'm on the right.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Arthur nice to see some other people who sk8 on here.awesome video!looks like a fun mini

Arthur

Arachnopeon
Arthur nice to see some other people who sk8 on here.awesome video!looks like a fun mini
I think this is the best mini in Russia. And the lake is awesome too!
For a week up to our arrival a bear was pottering round the house.. But the trip takes 12 hours of driving so it was hard to do better tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.