Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Melmoth said:
She could definitely be my granddaughter,Lelle,Tony is only a pup compared to this old dog,but hot is hot:D
In a few years I could be a granddad for real...
:? :eek:
So i wont mention granddaughters ever again

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ummmm... techincally, you could (by laws of nature) be a grandfather like... right now, old man. :D

PS... for those of you not paying attention, he's just proven he's the best b/f ever. (even if he's old enough to be a grandpa)

Last edited:

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
I agree with everything Tony said ;), and I am NOT old enough to be her grandfather (thank God) ;) :D :cool:

Mori

P.S. Sheri, he's the best BF ever for not hitting on Artharitis? :?

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yes. That and his offer to attend every Buckner concert with me for the rest of my life. :D

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sheri said:
Yes. That and his offer to attend every Buckner concert with me for the rest of my life. :D
That is something that will never happen...

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry, Mori, I wouldn't think to search "moricollins", but happened across the recent pic!:eek:

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:drool: :drool: i aint old enough to b anyones grandpa :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Well, I posted in the introduction thread, but it still says I have zero posts, and the message at the top of the screen says the same thing. I'm not a messageboard newbie and I've never encountered that before. So... I'll try this in here. Here's a pic of me at a football game a couple months ago. Somebody check out the intro thread and tell me if you can see my post.

Attachments

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Amanda said:
Well, I posted in the introduction thread, but it still says I have zero posts, and the message at the top of the screen says the same thing. I'm not a messageboard newbie and I've never encountered that before. So... I'll try this in here. Here's a pic of me at a football game a couple months ago. Somebody check out the intro thread and tell me if you can see my post.

No problem there. There are certain areas where your posts don't get counted, that's it. In the discussion forums they will...
Welcome! :)

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Aha! Lol... I do belong to a saltwater fishkeeping board that runs on the same system as this and, come to think of it, it counts posts the same way. I'm just glad I'm not invisible. I had to wait days to activate my account because the email was hiding in my spam folder. It was a frustrating couple days reading the board and having to keep quiet. Thanks for the welcome. I'm really excited to be here.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Nice pic Amanda :) Any ideas how I can get my gf to take an interest in T's? She had expressed a slight interest in some AGB's a while back and now she denies it lol. I even offered to buy her some...but she does think my T's are cute for the most part, I just haven't figured out how to get her to say, "I want one!" :D

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Haha! I wish I could tell you. My boyfriend is still trying to figure out where I came from because I love aggressive saltwater fish as much as he does (the kind that eat live feeders and make awesome carnage videos if you're willing to film them), I have no objections to raising children in a house full of venomous snakes, and I have my own growing tarantula collection. He hasn't held either of mine yet, as we live pretty far from eachother at the moment, but he's willing to give it a try, and is seriously considering buying his own T. blondi. Maybe we're both crazy, but it works. {D

Do you have a particularly docile T that you can get her to hold? Just tell her it's a fuzzy 8-legged teddy bear. :?

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
well...i don't really hold any of mine save for my small 1.5" Homeomma sp. I tend to take more of a hands off approach...I don't really trust any of mine enough to hold. Some because of their defensiveness...the rest because of skittishness.

Ah well...I'll settle for "cute" for now, she likes my Avics and my GBB. She will lend a hand when i'm rehousing if i ask her...more than some people's significant others would do i guess lol.

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Amanda said:
Haha! I wish I could tell you. My boyfriend is still trying to figure out where I came from because I love aggressive saltwater fish as much as he does (the kind that eat live feeders and make awesome carnage videos if you're willing to film them),
What salt fish would that be exept sharks since most saltwater fish swallows their prey whole. Id go for piranha if i needed tank carnage.

Jeff_C

ArachnoAddicted
Old Timer
Time for an update...

Ok so a bunch of you have seen me with kid in tow but now it's time to introduce my better half.

Here is a recent pic of my wife and me:

Jeff
See you at ArachnoCon 2006

DarkRAM

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Crotalus said:
What salt fish would that be exept sharks since most saltwater fish swallows their prey whole. Id go for piranha if i needed tank carnage.
Triggerfish come to mind for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.