Who owns the most Ts

How many do you have

• Total voters

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
So just a bit of fun but who owns the most amount of T's on here, if you're a breeder egg sacks don't count lol Feel free to leave a list of what you have and/or post some pics

Last edited:

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Right now I only own around 63-64 T.'s. But I would love to push to a 100 if possible for me. And no, I don't include slings that came from female T.'s I bred, because I have B. albo on a sac ATM, so I don't count those. But I wonder what my 100th Tarantula will be... :rolleyes:

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Right now I only own around 63-64 T.'s. But I would love to push to a 100 if possible for me. And no, I don't include slings that came from female T.'s I bred, because I have B. albo on a sac ATM, so I don't count those. But I wonder what my 100th Tarantula will be... :rolleyes:
By the time you're getting close to 100 there will probably be some new species available lol

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
43 at the moment. Not going much higher than that. I'll wait for my males to mature and pass on, and then get some more slings.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Go farther with the choices in numbers. I have 137 tarantulas not counting my piles of babies. Maybe consider broadening the choices to 15 or 20 per division.

Last edited:

Minty

@londontarantulas
Just 25 for me. It’ll increase by a few this year but not much.

dmac

Arachnopeon
I have 24 and my girlfriend has 6. That'll probably go up a couple next month when we hit up a nearby herp show.

BrokenLegBaboon

Arachnosquire
I’m around 40-50 but most of them are slings since I just started keeping again this summer. I actually don’t know how I could fit all of them in my house once they’re all fully grown :banghead:

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Wow! Some of these T counts sound like full time jobs! We have some serious T lovers here.
I have been in the 'under 10' category for a few years now (thanks to some lost MMs), but am happy with my small crew! :)

And I don't even have plans to add more! Shocking!, I know! ;)

decirp

Arachnopeon
I just acquired two more so that puts me at 3.
1) B. albopilsum
2) B. klaasi
3) B. auratum

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
You people with your collections of anything over 10 make me feel like an amateur! I have 2, just got my second today.
1) 0.1.0 A. chalcodes
2) 0.1.0 G. rosea (or porteri, haven't quite figured that out yet)

BrokenLegBaboon

Arachnosquire
You people with your collections of anything over 10 make me feel like an amateur! I have 2, just got my second today.
1) 0.1.0 A. chalcodes
2) 0.1.0 G. rosea (or porteri, haven't quite figured that out yet)
The number of one’s collection is not a measure of how good people are in taking care of their Ts. I’ve seen loads of people with a lot of Ts yet they lack all the common knowledge on how to take care of their massive collection. Kinda like hoarders lol

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
The number of one’s collection is not a measure of how good people are in taking care of their Ts. I’ve seen loads of people with a lot of Ts yet they lack all the common knowledge on how to take care of their massive collection. Kinda like hoarders lol
You've see loads of people with a lot of T's who can't take of care of them? Really? Where did you see all these people at? Was there a convention? Did you travel the world tracking down people with massive collections and found that many of them couldn't care for their T's?
If you're going call people hoarders you might have some evidence of what you're saying. I mean, I could say that most people who call others T hoarders are just jealous of what other people have, but of course I wouldn't because I have no real evidence of that.