1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who owns the most Ts

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Andrew Clayton, Jan 27, 2019.

How many do you have

1. Less than 10

34.0%
  2. 10 - 20

21.6%
  3. 21-30

7.2%
  4. 31-40

6.2%
  5. 41-50

9.3%
  6. 51-60

2.1%
  7. 61-70

4.1%
  8. 71-80

1.0%
  9. 81-90

2.1%
  10. 91- onwards

12.4%
  1. BrokenLegBaboon

BrokenLegBaboon Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I’m not saying that everyone who has a massive collection is a hoarder. I myself have a lot of Ts. I’m just saying that the amount of Ts a person has is not a measure of how good they are in taking care of them. For example a person with a lot of money could buy a lot of Ts thus this does not directly mean that they provide better care than someone who has 10 Ts but is well-educated in keeping.

Yeah I travel all over the world just to track them. I battle with them and collect badges. All my Ts can learn surf so it’s not a problem. :woot:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. SonsofArachne

SonsofArachne Arachnolord Active Member

'
    Sorry, I admit it's a pet peeve of mine when people use the the term hoarder. But in general most of the people on these boards that I know have a lot of T's tend to also be among the most knowledgeable. More T's = more experience. Anyone with a lot of T's and little experience will either get experience fast or will have so many problems that they will likely leave the hobby.

So you've got to catch them all? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. BrokenLegBaboon

BrokenLegBaboon Arachnopeon

One region at a time! :hilarious:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

I always thought you were too lazy to keep track of your Ts. I expect yours arriving at my door any day...

Don't feel that way. It's better to own 1 or a few etc, and understand them really well, than own a ton and know very little about them.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Enzo56

Enzo56 Arachnopeon

25, which I can also break down to 7 adults/sub-adults, 4 juveniles and 14 slings :)

6. RezonantVoid

RezonantVoid Hollow Knight Arachnosupporter

11 T's but a combination of around 70 inverts

7. Bigme213

Bigme213 Arachnosquire

14 t’s. 20 inverts Counting scorps and a mantis

8. ccTroi

ccTroi Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

74 unique species with the majority being under 2”

9. Arachnoclown

Arachnoclown Arachnosquire

A few hundred...;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Leila

Leila Arachnobaron

Tennessee
    Same. I have 9 now. Lost two MMs.

• Love Love x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. l4nsky

l4nsky Arachnosquire Active Member

STL
    This poll is really interesting, their really is no middle ground. It seems like the majority have 20 or less and then when they really catch the collecting bug, its pedal to the metal with 90+ (the largest minority.)

Hmmmm.... BRB, going to go melt some holes in a couple dozen Mainstays and prepare for the inevitable lol.

Thanks,
    --Matt

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ztesch

Ztesch Arachnosquire

I have 48 at the moment but have some reserved and will be going to Tinley....... I could easily be over 60 in a couple months.