Who owns the most Ts

How many do you have

• Total voters

BrokenLegBaboon

Arachnosquire
You've see loads of people with a lot of T's who can't take of care of them? Really? Where did you see all these people at? Was there a convention? Did you travel the world tracking down people with massive collections and found that many of them couldn't care for their T's?
If you're going call people hoarders you might have some evidence of what you're saying. I mean, I could say that most people who call others T hoarders are just jealous of what other people have, but of course I wouldn't because I have no real evidence of that.
I’m not saying that everyone who has a massive collection is a hoarder. I myself have a lot of Ts. I’m just saying that the amount of Ts a person has is not a measure of how good they are in taking care of them. For example a person with a lot of money could buy a lot of Ts thus this does not directly mean that they provide better care than someone who has 10 Ts but is well-educated in keeping.

You've see loads of people with a lot of T's who can't take of care of them? Really? Where did you see all these people at? Was there a convention? Did you travel the world tracking down people with massive collections and found that many of them couldn't care for their T's?
Yeah I travel all over the world just to track them. I battle with them and collect badges. All my Ts can learn surf so it’s not a problem. :astonished:

Last edited by a moderator:

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I’m not saying that everyone who has a massive collection is a hoarder. I myself have a lot of Ts. I’m just saying that the amount of Ts a person has is not a measure of how good they are in taking care of them. For example a person with a lot of money could buy a lot of Ts thus this does not directly mean that they provide better care than someone who has 10 Ts but is well-educated in keeping.
'
Sorry, I admit it's a pet peeve of mine when people use the the term hoarder. But in general most of the people on these boards that I know have a lot of T's tend to also be among the most knowledgeable. More T's = more experience. Anyone with a lot of T's and little experience will either get experience fast or will have so many problems that they will likely leave the hobby.

Yeah I travel all over the world just to track them. I battle with them and collect badges. All my Ts can learn surf so it’s not a problem. :astonished:
So you've got to catch them all? ;)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lost count. You know ahaha
I always thought you were too lazy to keep track of your Ts. I expect yours arriving at my door any day...

You people with your collections of anything over 10 make me feel like an amateur! I have 2, just got my second today.
1) 0.1.0 A. chalcodes
2) 0.1.0 G. rosea (or porteri, haven't quite figured that out yet)
Don't feel that way. It's better to own 1 or a few etc, and understand them really well, than own a ton and know very little about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enzo56

Arachnopeon
25, which I can also break down to 7 adults/sub-adults, 4 juveniles and 14 slings :)

Leila

Arachnobaron
Wow! Some of these T counts sound like full time jobs! We have some serious T lovers here.
I have been in the 'under 10' category for a few years now (thanks to some lost MMs), but am happy with my small crew! :)

And I don't even have plans to add more! Shocking!, I know! ;)
Same. I have 9 now. Lost two MMs.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
This poll is really interesting, their really is no middle ground. It seems like the majority have 20 or less and then when they really catch the collecting bug, its pedal to the metal with 90+ (the largest minority.)

Hmmmm.... BRB, going to go melt some holes in a couple dozen Mainstays and prepare for the inevitable lol.

Thanks,
--Matt

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
I have 48 at the moment but have some reserved and will be going to Tinley....... I could easily be over 60 in a couple months.