Who molted today?

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
One of my 1/8 inch P. sazimais molted overnight and is now about 1/4 inches. Looks a little less orange and a little more blue. :D

Last edited:

BabaYaga

Arachnopeon
H. Maculata... not sure how much size difference there is, she doesn't particularly like being bothered haha
Unfortunately, molt was too destroyed getting it out of the cage to pin for pics.

H. Lividum molted last week, Ultimate molt, and has revealed itself as male. I'm a teeny bit disappointed but that's alright. I'll miss his blues.

Kayis

Arachnopeon
Just had three molt over night:

B. baumgarteni
G. pulchra
G. pulchripes

Now if only my G. pulchra would open up its burrow so i can pull its molt out and attempt to sex it.....

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
P vittata I'm going to have to get him a bigger enclosure after the molt. He's my fastest grower. gonna get another p when it warms up to take his place in the smaller enclosure.

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The boehmei molted successfully last night, and as I was checking on everyone else, I saw there was a molt in the Ephebopus murinus enclosure. It is in about 47 pieces so I don't know if I'll be able to sex it, but I'll give it a shot.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Today - Acanthoscurria musculosa sling
Yesterday - Psalmopoeus pulcher sling
A few days ago - Ephebopus cyanognathus sling

Got a juvenile female Brachypelma smithi that's in heavy premoult so she'll do her thing any day now.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Now if only my G. pulchra would open up its burrow so i can pull its molt out and attempt to sex it.....
My smaller pulchra is doing the same thing right now. I have no idea if she has actually molted yet. Last time, she sealed herself in for weeks and did not come out even after molting. (I finally lifted up the hide a bit and peeked in on the side, finding a skinny spider and a molt.)

Kayis

Arachnopeon
My smaller pulchra is doing the same thing right now. I have no idea if she has actually molted yet. Last time, she sealed herself in for weeks and did not come out even after molting. (I finally lifted up the hide a bit and peeked in on the side, finding a skinny spider and a molt.)
Fortunately its burrow is on the side i can visibly see my G. pulchra. Everything looks fine besides the fact that its laying on top of its molt :banghead:. I'll probably have to wait till next molt....thing looks completely mangled now.

That aside I got two more that just molted:

C. cyaneopubescens
B. albopilosum

Timc

Arachnosquire
Yesterday/last night B. albopilosum and A. diversipes molted for me. Both are around 2 inches it looks like. First post! Yay