Who molted today?

Bread

Arachnopeon
My GBB hooked out today a shade over 4" is that about right size wise?
He's also got the biggest boxing gloves I've ever seen! makes my MM a.avic's look tiny

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My M. balfouri molted. Hopefully the molt isn't too mangled and I can sex it.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
My female P cancerides molted today along with my A genticulata. The p cancerides might be up for a date if some guy is mature and ready.

Attachments

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
N. incei gold form molted
P. sazimai #3 just finishing:
IMG_5125.JPG

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
B. cabocla #2 juvenile male sometime yesterday

Female Euathlus truculentus just flipped back over ;)

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My new Acanthoscurria geniculata sling just molted for the first time (in my care).

Last edited:

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
P metallica molted last night. I don't have any good pics yet but here's what I got. Still not sexed unfortunately but maybe next time!

Attachments

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Dozer, my 3" Grammostola pulchra, finally molted. (I've been waiting for her to molt for a few months, but she only started fasting three weeks ago.)

I extracted the exuviae in great condition, and I was hoping to confirm her sex as female (sexed from the previous, smaller exuviae), but unfortunately when I was trying to spread it out, it tore at just the wrong place.

Oh well. Better luck next time!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Got a surprise one from my A. geniculata. technically probably yesterday, I didn't notice that the event had happened until after midnight. It wasn't a surprise in the sense that I had not expected it, the spider had been in premoult for a while. But usually I notice them laying down a mat, or flipped over. But I didn't check the spiders as I normally do, as I had done maintenance the night before. A little bit ago I wandered over and noticed the exuvium, and the genic a distance away from it recuperating.