Who molted today?

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My A.versicolor sling just popped its carapace :O Gotta say I expected it, based upon the tarantula's behaviour last two weeks or so, just didn't imagine it happening right in front of my eyes :D

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks like the moult was successful, I know it still has to gain coloration yet afterwards, but so far not even a hind of transiting to adult coloration on the abdomen. I've got the sling for almost a year now.

NGLepine

Arachnosquire
My B.boehmei is on it's back. Previous molt brought the first of te red hairs, can't wait!!

Stackie

Arachnopeon
My A. avicularia must have molted last night, I knew it was coming soon because it's been refusing food and hasn't came out of it's web for awhile now. This is the first molt since I've had it. It's nice and bright with a pretty orange abdomen. Wish I would have caught the molt sooner..the exoskeleton was too dried up for me to sex it.

PlaidJaguar

Arachnoknight
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379825016.208927.jpg

My B. albo decided to stand up against the wall of her tank, so I was able to compare her new size against the exuvium. She grew quite a bit!

Zcreator

Arachnopeon
I love when I get to catch them in the act! My G.pulchripes, who is finally big enough to rehouse in a KK, and a GBB sling--

Chaco_Daedalus molting_sept 17 2013.jpg GBB_rounder molting_sept 21 2013.jpg

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My S. calceatum molted within the last 24 hours. It's about 2" and so awesome looking.

stewstew8282

Arachnoknight
my p metallica just molted, joining its sackmate at around the 3.5 inch mark. yet another messed up molt and this T keeper can't sex. hurray! they do look beeeaaaauuutiful though...

(this is the one that molted in july---camera is a cell, with room light stand, no flash)

Last edited by a moderator:

Antivenom

Arachnopeon
3/4 inch GBB just molted! Haven't got a chance to see what it looks like yet, can't wait.

hearsemadam

Arachnosquire
GBB, now a mature male.

it will be sad to send him off for breeding but this is the hobby...

---------- Post added 10-01-2013 at 01:17 AM ----------

and I forgot all about the T gigas who is now at 1/2 inch!

delo

Arachnopeon
B. Boehmei moulted in 45 min from 2" to 3"....I believe she is female but will post pics in sexting later to confirm. 4 other slings in pre-moult yeay!

JAG1708

Arachnopeon
My female GBB molted today and her legs have turned to adult colouration but her abdomen still has faint tiger stripes :)

naychur

Arachnosquire
Found my A metalica with a molt last night. I knew it was coming as it enclosed itself in a web room. Hated to detatch the corner to get it out. Finally got it webbing!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

delo

Arachnopeon
E. Olivecea and A. Versicolor slings molted last night also...lol most of my T's seem to be in sync with 4 molts in the last week....4 more in pre-molt.