Who molted today?

pocopelo

Arachnopeon
One of my two chaco golden knee lings molted today. The other one is in heavy premolt. This little fellows are voracious! and are showing a fast growth rate.

image (1).jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

jthorntonwillis

Arachnosquire
Must be because it is Friday the 13th.My OBT moulted too. Appropriate date for moults,given the attitude displayed by these monsters.....:eek:

naychur

Arachnosquire
Our L parahybana molted again. Really did not expect it so soon. Looks time to rehouse her out of her sling enclosure!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Saark

Arachnosquire
My T. stirmi flipped over today! Her last molt was back in May of 2012. Fingers crossed for an uneventful molt tonight!

Edit: She's shiny and new now! I thought at first that she changed her mind because she was right side up again and there's no sign (yet) of her molt. But then I saw the white fangs as she was grooming herself. Now, if I could only find that skin. She is a bis T after all, shouldn't be so hard to find...

Last edited:

Jterry

Arachnosquire
P. pederseni molted on the 12th, is now 2.5 inches. This is the best picture I could get...

NGLepine

Arachnosquire
image.jpg He hasn't molted yet..... But he should be good by morning!!!

Subject: Poecilotheria Regalis (male I believe) over all body length... Bout 2-1/4"

image.jpg

hearsemadam

Arachnosquire
Avicularia minatrix. had to intervene on this one because it was stuck. it ended up losing 2 legs. my one and only avic loss was a minatrix who had an incomplete molt.

PlaidJaguar

Arachnoknight
My B. albopilosum flipped over at 2 am! It's the first molt I've had (I'm new to Ts) so I'm super excited.

Just my luck though, the only part of the molt that didn't come through intact is the epigynum. So I still can't confirm its gender. ~>(

naychur

Arachnosquire
My little A versicolor was found with a molt in her funnel yesterday. Thought it was time, it's butt was getting pretty big.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
one of my three juvenile H MACS, molted tonight to a golden brown ...hasn't darkened, yet