Who molted today?

trailblazin02

Arachnopeon
my a. metallic is in the process right now. came home from work 2 hrs ago and it was flipped over. and just now pulling itself out

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
Catumiri argentinensis 1 of 2 molted last night I guess, these things are growing like weeds.

Hapalopus sp. 'Columbia large' 4th and final sling to molt, still a slight runt compared to the others.

Brachypelma boehmei is seemingly trying its hardest not to molt lol gotta be anyday now, also B. albopilosum to follow and maybe a P. irminia sling.... Fingers crossed.

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
B. albopilosum large sling has just flipped on his back this thing is growing insanely fast.

Balvala

Arachnosquire
Alright, honestly.. I should stop updating, but it's astonishing to me that I've literally had a molt or more from a specimen in my collection every day for the past six days.

Molt Ten: Second Iridopelma Hirsutum (still has a cyst, unfortunately)
Molt Eleven: Ceratogyrus Darlingi (Pretty sure, even at 1", that it's a female)

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My A. versicolor molted today almost a month after its sacmate did on May 19th. I got the slow grower I guess...female?? fingers crossed!

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P fasciata! She's a good 6.5-7" now.
Here's a pic of her molt that I'm posing in a threat posture (hot glue venom drops)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371178543.021999.jpg

Rhodin

Arachnosquire
My 4" L.P is molting I'm very unsure on the sex but let's keep our fingers crossed for female
Heres a picture of her just a few minutes after flipping
P6130181.jpg
I must say, I am very happy I didn't go to sleep earlier like I had planned.

*edit:Molt was torn :c

Last edited:

RoseK

Arachnosquire
My Acanthoscurria geniculata molted today! Definite female :) Bought her from Amanda at Tarantula Canada on May 5th and she's growing like gangbusters!

jim777

Arachnosquire
My Rosie molted today! First time in the 2 years I have had her :) Brought a little happiness to me today, as I had a death in the family as well. Of the 20 or so T's I have she is my favorite, because she is so cranky lol.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Another one of the E. pulcherrimaklaasi slings molted - now waiting for the last of the triplets...;)