Who molted today?

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My a.genic finally flipped yesterday and finished really quick, went from 4.5” to about 5.5” sweeeeeet! And lucky me, my girlfriend was here as it was happening and she got some fantastic shots on her professional camera!

Scar

Arachnosquire
My C. Fasciatum molted today. I have another male. Wish I could get a female sling one of these days....

naychur

Arachnosquire
Baby GBB just molted into his/her blue legs. Still has a gold head.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

arachnofreak95

Arachnopeon
My P. muticus is on it's back as I am typing this, it was nice enough to burrow right beside where I can see it, but not a good angle to take any pictures. I am excited because from what I have heard these guys really don't molt very often. My A. brocklehursti has been premolt and I caught it sitting still kind of half turned over, so hopefully it is just molting in a weird position.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My B. auratum molted overnight and she is looking sweeeet!

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My G.pulchripes just moulted, and unless I'm blind, I don't see any spermathecae. Igor is indeed a boy as I suspected.

Saark

Arachnosquire
My A. geniculata ~2in now and A. purpurea ~1.5in now, both molted within the last two days. I found/pulled the molts today.

Daylene

Arachnopeon
My B. smithi molted today she was on here back when i went to work so i didn't get to see it. Maybe i will next time.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The last of the 4 E. sp. "red" I have molted
One of the couple A. purpureas molted
A. azuraklaasi molted
E. pulcherimaklaasi sling molted

Springtime = molttime ;)

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
came home to discover my C. ritae molted today, as well as my male P. ornata. He is finally mature, and im waiting on my big girl to follow suit.

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
My G. pulchripes molded on Wednesday. This on is special to me (one of my first slings) can't wait time see her come out of her burrow. All she has shown me is some legs. I don't think I'll get to sex her via molt this time..she has done something to it..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Solucki

Arachnoknight
My 12+ year old A. Hentzi desperately needing molt finally flipped.

Skin
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367725186.665959.jpg

Also my a versi
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367725227.002453.jpg