Who molted today?

alpine

Arachnosquire
After weeks of sitting and doing nothing, my wee little B. Vagans molted and repaired the damage sustained during his last molt. Two of his legs are regenerated and the one that was injured is completely normal once again. He looks spectacular. :) Happy day

web eviction

Arachnolord
P. subfusca HL molted :) I was convinced for the longest time that this one was male, but I got a nice suprize :D

Horrible pics but still pretty clear ;)

DVMT

Arachnosquire
A little late, but had 4 molts this weekend.

A. purperea - 3/4" sling
S. calceatum - 1/2" sling
Both L. parahybanas now 1 1/4" slings (These 2 are from the same sack and have always molted withing the same day. 3rd time so far in our care! :)

Brian89

Arachnopeon
My E. murinus molted sometime last week; probably 1.5" now! I'm glad to know that it's thriving, although I'm more than a little worried about re-housing it!

Lenxx

Arachnopeon
Both my Avic metallica and my Avic purpurea molted during the christmas-week here :)

The metallica is getting bigger fast, and i simply love this little bugger.. what a spider!
The purpurea is gorgeous looking, already getting a clear and strong purplebluish color and is lovely fuzzy. I cant wait to see this beauty grow :)

Last edited:

Tman86

Arachnosquire
Happy New Year!!! My 1.5 inch P regalis molted last night and my 1 inch P cambridgei is on its back right now 8)

alpine

Arachnosquire
My LP, Tiny gave me a new years molt. Got way bigger! But is still pretty darn tiny.

Holly123

Arachnopeon
My B. smithi molted today for the first time since Ive had him. Im so glad. Hes never eaten for the 2 weeks that I had him and I was getting worried. Now Im just happy. Cant wait to watch him grow! :)

peterUK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Had a few moulted over the last week and sexed them tonight

M . . . Chilobrachys huahini #4 . . . . . . . . 4 more to sex
M . . . Poecilotheria Tigrinawesseli #2 . . . 2 females so far
M . . . Poecilotheria ornata #18 . . . . . . . 1st of 22 to be sexed
M . . . Cyriopagopus sp. 'Sumatran Tiger' #4 . . . 3 more to sex
M . . . Cyriopagopus sp. 'Sumatran Tiger' #5 . . . .3 more to sex
M . . . Pterinochilus lugardi #3 . . .already have 2 sub females

F . . . Poecilotheria regalis #4 . . . . already have 5 AF, one more to sex. Hoping for a male.
F . . . Avicularia sp 'Peru purple'
F . . . Poecilotheria Tigrinawesseli #3 . . . already have 1 female, 1 male
F . . . Poecilotheria subfusca #12 . . . 1st out of 15 to be sexed
F . . . Ceratogyrus meridionalis #3 . . . already have 2 MM

ImDeadly

Arachnosquire
New Years day, my B. Boehmei molted. And also my L. parahybana.

Sent from my LG-C729

SirCupaTea

Arachnopeon
My LP who has been in pre molt for a good solid month finally decided molt for me and it must have put on another 1/2 inch!