Who molted today?

Legion09

Arachnoknight
My 1/4 inch Lp sling molted at some point yesterday. Was a bad-ish molt with leg IV stuck inside the molt. Did my damnedest to help him out of it, successfully, but the leg was already a goner. It's flat looking and curled up and over his abdomen. I can only assume he'll shed it at some point. as for size, he might be 1/3rd of an inch now, if very stretched maybe a half inch...not sure yet, wasn't worried about size and I figure he needs his post molt relaxing now. lol

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
N. chromatus
N. coloratovillosus
B. albopilosum
and one of the P. scrofa that just arrived today from the ATS Conference. (Thank you Jamie!)

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
A. cf burica molted sometime recently. I just saw him come out of his burrow tonight for the first time in 2 weeks or so. I think my P. ornata is in premolt, too!

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
Just found four freshly molted Avicularia versicolors, and my female Ephebopus murinus molted the other day.

cmcghee358

Arachnoknight
I have a very heavy premolt LP. Guesstimating the upcoming molt will make her 8i.

Also I have set-up a camera to record it. If I can get a video I'll speed it up/time lapse it. Luckily I'm off work this week so I have nothing better to do than sit around and check on her every 30 mins

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Homoeomma sp. "blue" molted last night, pics / vid in my pic-thread...

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got my first tarantula molt ever from my P. cambridgei who seems to have grown by 50%!

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
I bought my H. mac and got the A. avic as a freebie. I'm pretty sure the H. mac is dead, it sits in the icu while I await a bad smell, but the A. avic has just molted again. I'm sad for the H. mac but happy about the Avic.