Who molted today?

Taysha

Arachnosquire
Well last night my B. albopilosum molted. I had just gotten her but it looks like she went from about 1.5 to just over two inches. Also this is a bit of topic but I also saw a garden spider in molt outside of my house :)

RJ2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think my pokie ladies have been chatting it up together. P.ornata, P.subfusca, P.miranda. in that order over the last 3 days!

Phlerr

Arachnoknight
My GBB sling molted today and I swear it seemed to almost double in size. Here's a few pics, sorry they were taken with my phone. For your enjoyment ;) :

GBB1.jpg GBB2.jpg GBB3.jpg

Skeri

Arachnosquire
M. balfouri molted today. I'm going to attempt to sex the molt. ^-^

Armpit

Arachnosquire
my 1/2 G. pulchripes sling molted today, unsure of size but he seems to have doubled.

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My G.Pulchra has shed again yesterday morning and my A.Avic is shedding right now after about 18 months of waiting!!! I can't wait 'till she's done!!!
I'll give the measurements as soon as I am able.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
One of my P. metaliica females and a P. pederseni. I'm thinking the pederseni is a girl now as well, never seen a boy with an only white stripe down its back :D

Another P. met just flipped on its back :D Hopefully I can get a sex on this one finally!!!

Also, just saw my P. murinus with some new clothes... It's been a good day of molting for me! :p

Last edited:

Tweak

Arachnosquire
My G. pulchripes molted that night bit has yet to come out of hiding so I can't be sure on size just yet

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
I think my pokie ladies have been chatting it up together. P.ornata, P.subfusca, P.miranda. in that order over the last 3 days!
Yeah, I think it's like when girls all get up to go to the restroom together.

Busy week! L. violaceopes, P. striata, P. irminia, P. murinus and H. maculata sling. Whee!

maxxxieee

Arachnopeon
Lars (Avicularia Metallica) molted yesterday! (07/15/12) He's gorgeous now! From about 2" to now maybe 2 1/2 - 3" or so... (he has not stretched out yet) Colors sure are gorgeous!

cmcghee358

Arachnoknight
N. coloratovillosus molted. 5th molt in my care. Should put him around 7i
A. metallica molted. Looks to be about 1.5" ish, finally got his pink toes too.
A. versicolors molted 2 days apart from each other this week

GBB and A. purpurea in premolt :)

meghanbe

Arachnopeon
I'm not exactly sure when she molted, but my P. cambridgei was FINALLY out on the side of her deli cup today, markedly bigger than the last time I'd seen her (which was weeks ago, fleetingly). She hadn't eaten pretty much since I first got her, so I'd suspected premolt, but seeing her today confirmed it. I dropped a mealworm into her enclosure (she'd fled to her burrow by then) and she immediately ran back out and grabbed it. Her legs are fuzzier and I'm finally seeing a little orange. I love this little girl (hopefully). Her brother appears to be on his back right now (though it's a bit hard to tell, since his burrow is beneath a piece of cork bark and he could just be sticking to it).

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
C. darlingi molted yesterday. It's now literally 10 times the size it was when I got it in April and is starting to have a horn bud on the carapace. Possibly my favorite species.

meghanbe

Arachnopeon
Sweet! Having spotted my freshly molted P. cambridgei, I decided to check on its twin and found it molting inside its burrow. :)