Who molted today?

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P murinus hooked out today. Had him since he was a .5" sling :)

tpduckwa

Arachnopeon
my lp sling molted a few days ago. he\she is gettin hairy! :)

before
IMG_1030.JPG

after

lp post molt.jpg

I was checking on my t's before bed tonight and came across this.
G. pulchripes molting right side up

slingmolt2.jpg

slingmolt1.jpg

Last edited:

Jared781

Arachnobaron
My Lp (3/4-1") molted yesterday and started eating the Exuvium!

---------- Post added 04-04-2012 at 12:36 PM ----------

P striata (4th molt in 12 days!). 2" to 2.5". Finally starting to show those awesome warning markings!

Weird how they lay down like this!! My P. regalis does the same thing aha

hamhock 74

Arachnobaron
I was just watering my T's and I found a molt from my Ceratogyrus meridionalis sling.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
DSC06551.jpg
(This is why i cover half the enclosure with fake plants, when im dealing with a 3/4" specimen because they can easily go underneith and build up a tiny wall of dirt until it simulates a burrow!) this way in my opinion molting comes faster)

DSC06554.jpg
DSC06593.JPG
sorry for all the pics!

Jared781

Arachnobaron
my P. cambridgei molted yesterday!! i had no idea s.he was even in premolt! and S.HE started eating the Exuvium as well!!

hamhock 74

Arachnobaron
I was just watering my T's and I found a molt from my Ceratogyrus meridionalis sling.
Well, its probably a goner now. I found its limp body this morning in the same position it was in last night, put it in ICU but it was completely unresponsive and I suspect the worst. I'm bummed out right now, molted without a hitch, legs are sprawled out, no signs of a rupture or other physical trauma guess it just couldn't recover. It was such a beautiful tarantula too...

Low

Arachnoknight
Probable male B. Vagans, around 1 1/4 inch now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

nikki9093

Arachnosquire
lets see, the M. cabocla did without telling me, and so did the C. fasciatum. My B. vagans did too.

IMG_0014-001.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0034-001.JPG

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
My B emilia sling has at last just molted to 6th instar, been more than 7 months since the last molt, a very slow growing T.

Moonwolf87

Arachnopeon
My B. Vagans just molted!! She did it on her side against the tank wall as well. :D

charlieg

Arachnopeon
My L. parahybana molted today... or yesterday! I'd been frustrated as s/he has been refusing food for a good two months. Finally, and of course when I'm not looking, s/he molted. Once again the molt was all torn up so no sexing for now... :fury:

Ixithel

Arachnosquire
Not sure when it was, either yesterday or the day before so I'm a bit late but

My "oldest" tarantula (old as in having it the longest), a suspect male OBT sling that i've been raising since it was a teensy orangy brown lil spud

is now a confirmed female :) So excited and happy

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i woke up this morning to discover my A. diversipes sling has molted. unsure of how much size it has put on, as its still curled/bunched up. i will post pics later tonight or tomorrow

Jared781

Arachnobaron
P. cancerides molted yesterday! from a 1,5"... I sexed the molt and i have got a female! i even yelled "and we've got a female" to everyone in my house yet of course no one cared! I placed the molt in a bowl of water without the soap, then i used a chop stick and pushed the molt underwater then after releasing the Spermathecae or whatever spread out perfectly then "The Flap" was clearly visible!

---------- Post added 04-08-2012 at 04:15 PM ----------

P striata (4th molt in 12 days!). 2" to 2.5".
4th molt in 12 days?? that cant be healthy lol

Last edited:

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
I wasn't able to get a good picture but my B. vagans molted. He was only noticeably in premolt for about 10 days. I figured I had at least another week, but when I went in to check on him I noticed he was all white lol and it took me a second to realize that he molted.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My little L. violaceopes and E. olivacea kids molted today. The Lampro is a set female; 95% sure the Encyocratella es un hombre