Who molted today?

Moonwolf87

Arachnopeon
My B. Smithi molted tonight!! I literally ran out for about an hour, came back, and she was all fluffy and beautiful. I was able to get the molt out and it was still flexible, so I formed it in a nice position to dry. :) I always am so happy after my T's molt.

smithi.jpg

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
1x A. versicolor sling
1x A. amazonica sling

pictures can be found in my pic-thread

Low

Arachnoknight
B. Boehmei, about 2" now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boo? Why is that bad? Males are just as important as females. :p
They are, it's true. But no one ever seems to buy males, I always seem to have to give them away or package them with females to move them. I thought this one was female, ventrally, but alas.... I'm gonna have a bunch of mature males on my hands soon :/

tpduckwa

Arachnopeon
My P. pederseni sling molted sometime last night or this morning. Went from 1.75 in to about 2.25

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
My H gigas sling molted to 4th instar last night, its first molt in my care since getting it 6 weks ago, quite a surprise as it ate quite a large cricket (for its size) yesterday evening, found the shed skin outside its little burrow this morning, have yet to see the spider in its new clothes, can just about see it against the side of the deli cup at the bottom of its burrow, looks quite a bit bigger.

Amoeba

Arachnolord
A. metallica molted probably last night after 7 months. I assume his leg has repaired itself but he is webbed in pretty well and scrunched up.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
my B. albopilosum is almost finished with his (i think) molt now... i will try to sex via molt in a bit, and post pics as well.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
AWESOME! My B. smithi obviously molted finally! She has gained quite some size actually from what I saw, but I don't want to disturb her as I just discovered her sitting in the exit of her hide and hardening. Boy is she pretty...hopefully I can sex her molt!!! Pictures will follow tomorrow if so :)

Jared781

Arachnobaron
1.5" L. itabunae molted in his burrow!! Last night he i labelled the pre molt at "heavy".. I was in the middle of my morning T check up! HAH and s.he already shed the Exuvium completely! Get pumped when that happenes!!

Next to molt predictions: P. cancerides: Been refusing food and noticed this morning s.he dug a trench/fox hole HAH

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lp sling sometime in the past couple of days and my G. pulchripes is on its back as I type this. I'm hoping for a MM as I've got a big female that's closing in on a molt.

Low

Arachnoknight
B. Boehmei, in the process now...started at almost 3 inches...

uploadfromtaptalk1333161631747.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1333161665267.jpg

More...

uploadfromtaptalk1333161976346.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1333162016314.jpg

One more...look at those colors.

uploadfromtaptalk1333162789569.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
B boehmei molted yesterday. 3" - ~3.5" . Gotta love those bright red legs!

maxfightmaster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i just got home from work and i got to see the last part of my G pulchra molting. woot! :)