Who molted today?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
T. gigas (suspect male)

Edit: P. muticus sling decided to change clothes as well.

Waiting on:

B. albiceps/B. hamorii/L. difficilis/T. sp. 'Panama'
G. sp. 'Concepcion'/P. pulcher/P. subfusca/T. stirmi
A. chalcodes/P. sazimai/A. chacoana/B. albopilosum (Honduran/Hobby)

Last edited:

Waylon

Arachnopeon
My baby sling nhandu chromatus molted today. Was around half inch. Can’t wait to see him once he come out of his hole

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
B. hamorii just flipped.
bhamorii.JPG

Waiting on:

B. albiceps/L. difficilis/T. sp. 'Panama'/G. sp. 'Concepcion'
P. pulcher/P. subfusca/T. stirmi/A. chalcodes
P. sazimai/A. chacoana/B. albopilosum (Honduran/Hobby)

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My 4" male Psalmopoeus cambridgei and 3.5 female Lasiodora parahybana both molted, lost my phone so no pics unfortunately. P.cams starting to get some good size on him. Other female L.p should be flipping any day too.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
T. ockerti sling and H. sanguiniceps juvenile molted sometime in the last couple days. C. fimbriatus, C. marshalli, E. murinus , P. cancerides and B. albiceps all in premolt. Time to find bigger enclosures again.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Turns out my juvenile B auratum wanted a new suit also, i think directly after a moult they're one of the most beautiful brachys

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Triple-header!

B. klaasi #2 (unsexed sling)
N. tripepii #2 (Moose)
B. emilia #2 (unsexed sling)

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
P. metallica molted a couple of days ago (missing 8th leg finally showing now) - was about 2.5" prior to molting
B. albopilosum Nicaragua molted a couple of days ago - was about 4.5" prior to molting
G. pulchra molted - was about 5" prior to molting
Couple of H. venatorias molted - both are now about 3" legspan
Still in premolt: A. chalcodes, A. steindachneri

DagmarV

Arachnopeon
My Nhandu chromatus molted today while I was hiking! I think this officially graduates it from sling to juvie?! You can start to see its white stripey knees! :> 20180726_224113.jpg

Malo

Arachnopeon
My 1/4" A.genic just molted finally. Doesn't seem to have gained much size.

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
One of my Euathlus sp Red slings molted after 5 months, and my young female A. avicularia had her first molt under my care. :)

Over half of the spood squad has molted this month and many more are in premolt. Tis the season! :astonished:

tewebag

Arachnoknight
Nhandu chromatus molted a couple days ago and finally drug it out today. This molt was finally going to be large enough to sex but it compelty destoryed it to spite me. :banghead: Have not seen it yet to get a true size but guessing around 2 1/4" dls now

Brachypelma boehmei is currently molting this moment, still too small to sex. Might reach 1" dls with this molt.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
H. sp Colombia large juvenile molted overnight. Always a bit of a surprise with this one, it always eats right up to a couple days before molting.
H sp Colombia lg July 2018.jpg