Who molted today?

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
My slings had a molting party; H. gigas, P. cambridgei, and both P. ecclesiasticus have all molted in the last week!

X. immanis in heavy premolt, and thinking my P. reduncus and GBB will be following.

Waylon

Arachnopeon
My first T my GBB ( have since bought two more) has molted. My N. Chromatus molted a couple days ago to. You can definally see a noticeable difference!!

Killertut

Arachnosquire
nearly half of my brachypelmas molted thanks to the heat wave in europe. also a L. parahybana female (catched up in size to my other one) and a P. fasciata female.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
L. difficilis flipped
DSC00001.JPG

Waiting on:

B. albiceps/B. albopilosum (Honduran/Hobby)/T. sp. 'Panama'/G. sp. 'Concepcion'
P. pulcher/P. subfusca/T. stirmi/A. chalcodes/P. sazimai/A. chacoana

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Update: N. incei NCF gave me a molt and is looking big enough to sex - gonna try and fish it out when I get home since the T needs a rehouse now anyway. If it's male I'll bet it's penultimate at this size, but I'll be happy regardless if it's male or female, since I have a young adult female GCF that's looking like she's about to drop a molt soon. :)

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Went out for the day, to return home to my L. parahybana sling having completed a molt. Rough estimate was it was below 1", and new rough estimate is over 1" so decent growth with this one. A8BE267A-2A00-43E3-8D3F-B818B3AE02A2.jpeg

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Squirt (Psalmopoeus cambridgei from @cold blood) molted today.

She started in a goofy position where she was reclining against her silk and eventually shifted into a more typical position on her back.

She was already 5", so I am looking forward to seeing how big (and green) she is now.

cold blood

Staff member
Squirt (Psalmopoeus cambridgei from @cold blood) molted today.

She started in a goofy position where she was reclining against her silk and eventually shifted into a more typical position on her back.

She was already 5", so I am looking forward to seeing how big (and green) she is now.
Well that runt has certainly caught her siblings....should be mature for sure now.

DagmarV

Arachnopeon
H. sp Colombia large juvenile molted overnight. Always a bit of a surprise with this one, it always eats right up to a couple days before molting.
View attachment 282289
Right?? Its hard for me to tell when mine is in premolt until it refuses food, then supriiiiise! I end up with a molt within a couple days. They're so sooooo beautiful when they're freshly molted

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
1" B. albiceps just finished up and adding D. pentaloris to my premolt list.

EDIT: C. fimbriatus also molted this morning. One more molt and it will be time to rehouse.

Last edited:

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
P. subfusca LL male, now a mature male, moult measured in at 5".

Waiting on:

B. albiceps/B. albopilosum (Honduran/Hobby)/T. sp. 'Panama'/G. sp. 'Concepcion'
P. pulcher/T. stirmi/A. chalcodes/P. sazimai/A. chacoana

Last edited:

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
A molt over a year in the making - I don't have exact dates, but iirc the last time this T molted was June of 2017.

Came home to see she was finally in premolt...

Woke up to see she was done making me wait and molted. I don't think she even put on half an inch, sitting somewhere between 1.25-1.5" now.

Unsexed (hoping female since my other two look male) G. pulchra.

buzz182

Arachnosquire
N. chromatus. Surprised me moulting while I was at work looks like a completely different spider.

Minty

@londontarantulas
12F0F00D-4029-4550-B02C-F1FC3C7F3B4A.jpeg
Came home me to a surprise moult from my C cyanepubescens . My first T.

My Chilobrachys sp. Vietnam blue also moulted, as I can see the moult in the burrow, but she hasn’t emerged from it yet.

Last edited: