Who molted today?

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
1/2 inch B. albopilosum threw a molt out of its burrow yesterday. It's now about 5/8 of an inch. MASSIVE GAIN lol.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My G actaeon juvenile moulted during the night and at 1st glance looks to have lost it's cherry red abdomen

boina

Lady of the mites
My G actaeon juvenile moulted during the night and at 1st glance looks to have lost it's cherry red abdomen
Really? I'm jealous. I wanted an all black acteaon, but so far mine still have their red abdomen, even the females. Btw, congrats to your female :)

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Really? I'm jealous. I wanted an all black acteaon, but so far mine still have their red abdomen, even the females. Btw, congrats to your female :)
There's still a few stray red strands so next moult it should all be gone

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
My fuzzy butt B. albopilosum sling, Poopsy. I came into my bedroom after cooking dinner to find her on her back on a little molt mat in the bottom of her burrow. She was 3/4", and is currently still resting, so I don't know her new measurements yet. She's definitely noticeably bigger, though. This was the first molt since I got my Ts, and I'm so happy I got to watch her!! :D

Edit: She just stretched out, and has easily gone from 3/4" to approximately 1.25", gaining approximately 0.5"! She looks HUGE now, especially compared to my 5/8" B. vagans (who is premolt as well)! Definitely got some work ahead of her, making her burrow/tunnel bigger lol.

Last edited:

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Theraphosinae sp cuzco sling moulted last night

(i think I'm ok not too many members noticed I posted in the wrong section like a newbie)

basin79

ArachnoGod
Finally, right? Lol, premolt seems to take so long. It's like watching water until it boils. :oldman::rofl:
She caught me off guard as she didn't seal up her entrance.

My Poecilotheria Tigrinawesseli is extracting the urine though.