Whats your LARGEST T?

web eviction

Arachnolord
7 inches in this pic bigger now

LP this big girl has molted since this picture also

They are my biggest....

Zman181

Arachnoknight
This is my biggest T at this time. Pandora my female LP she molted after this picture she's about 8.5 inches now

mattphills

Arachnopeon
At the moment my L.Parahybana, is about 6-7 inches, but it's about to molt anytime now!

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my biggest is probably my t.stirmi (around 7-8") or x.immanis (also around 7") or p.rifulata (7"+)

probably the biggest arboreal ive had was this big ass MM ornata

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
some of you people have already seen but my 9.5" probably 10" now p.ornata is my largest!!!!

Keep in mind this terrarium is a 12x14x12 vand she has now molted twice since these photos!

Last edited:

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh man! show a pic of that baby
I would if I had a camera that was not attached to a cheap phone,and if she was out of her tube.Her sister is 6.75.Couple guys from the boards that saw them didn't realize how large they can get.Freaking poop cannons at this size.

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would if I had a camera that was not attached to a cheap phone,and if she was out of her tube.Her sister is 6.75.Couple guys from the boards that saw them didn't realize how large they can get.Freaking poop cannons at this size.
Darn! I bet there some sweet Ts

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
To me they are. They are the 2 that will NEVER leave the collection.Huge,colorful ,jumpy,arboreal,easy to breed..The perfect T in my eyes.

Topcat1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I didn't believe they really got that big, thanks for the photo!

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
I don`t know how big she is but I have a 15 month old T.blondi, which got very big after her recent molt.

Before I drastically reduced my collection, my young adult Pamphobeteus antinous was the largest.