Whats your LARGEST T?

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine is a tie between an 8.5inch rufilata and 8.5 inch ornata there my biggest for sure next in line is a 7.5 inch regalis. Any1 else care to share?

Sweepstakes

Arachnopeon
My MM 9 inch L. parahybana. When he spreads out he is really impressive looking.

R McP

Arachnosquire
My only T so far (new to the hobby) is a B. albo sling 1 inch DLS

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My MM 9 inch L. parahybana. When he spreads out he is really impressive looking.
WOW I had no idea a MM LP could be so large my LP is about 5.5inches and I thought he may be penultimate guess i need to reconsider lol

Fins

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
When I was given my P irminia in her white plastic enclosure she would sit on the sides. I would put my hand up and spread out she was as big as my hand. I have small hands, 6", but that's pretty cool to see for me.

angrychair

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a ultimate male Avicularia Avicularia as of 3 months ago, he's 4.5 inches. Next, but soon to be biggest, is my 3" P. regalis sling. Fingers crossed for a female.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmm, my biggest overall is my H. schmidti. She's probably 6.5" and thick. My P. regalis is pretty close to that legspan but leggier, no where near as robust as the Haplo. It amazes me to think the schmidti is still growing, she's already so big lol

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My C. fasciatum sling is a real monster. It's leg span is at least a quarter of an inch. Possibly less.

jam5906

Arachnopeon
this is a good post! if anyone can fine/take a real pic of a P. ornata that is over 10" with a ruler in the shot I want to see it I have 4 BIG females and tonight when they get on the glass I'll get a pic, mine are around 9" when the legs are vertical. I keep hearing specimins "over" 10" and I dont buy it!

Verneph

Arachnosquire
My P. irminia is a pretty good size. I've never measured her, but she's definitely more than 5''.

Hellion299

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The user Spunky from DFW has a HUUUUUUUUUUGE P. Ornata. You should PM him for a pic. It looked around 9" but just molted.
I have a 7" Female Geniculata sitting on a sac and a over 10" (not trying to get too much closer to this one!) Female Strimi.

---------- Post added 09-23-2011 at 04:16 PM ----------

lokalyokal

Arachnopeon
I would venture a guess that there are sum freaks out there in captivity or the wild that are record breakers possibly and 11" or 12" or bigger specimens..who knows?

Topcat1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would say that's a tie between my Haplopelma hainanum and my Poecilitheria ornata that are both at about 7 inches. If I angle the ruler and bend it a bit, I can make that P. ornata a good 12 inches if you like :biggrin:

Boyd Blizard

Arachnopeon
Got a 9.75 inch L. parahybana. He's just about to turn 1 yr old too. Please don't bother writing back to tell me that's impossible for itnto be that young. I bought him last November, he was about 1/2" he's molted about nine time since I purchased him and he's currently at Pet Kingdom scared out of his mind of the female we're trying to breed him with.