What is Your Most Entertaining Spider and Why?

striped devil

Arachnopeon
@striped devil

Well if you're going to dissagree, you ought to at least tell me which of my spiders i find most entertaining. LOL. o_O
Sorry man! I fixed it. I must’ve fat fingered that last night as I was scrolling haha

I actually just got into keeping tarantulas. I have a few slings, but my first B albo from Vixvy is my favorite to watch so far. My A iodius from AZ Tom is also a favorite of mine.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
Sorry man! I fixed it. I must’ve fat fingered that last night as I was scrolling haha

I actually just got into keeping tarantulas. I have a few slings, but my first B albo from Vixvy is my favorite to watch so far. My A iodius from AZ Tom is also a favorite of mine.
Hahaha. I guessed that was probably the cause, but i gotta pick on ya anyway. :p

CitizensOfTheWomb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would have to go with my adult female D diamantinensis. She is a great webber and has been more feisty since her last molt. When I open her lid to do feedings she will go into a threat posture and wave her opisthoma back and forth. And there's the colors of course. 20180911_112339.jpg