Ephebopus murinus

Poecilotheria metallica
Acanthoscurria geniculata
avicularia versicolor

So far that's all I got.
Yeah I got a thing about pretty T's.

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
At the top of my wish list is a new apartment with an extra room for Ts and safer rehousings. I’m keeping an eye out.
My list of dream Ts will change with experience I’m sure, but for now these are the ones that really interest me, loosely grouped by experience level. :p

Avicularia avicularia / minatrix / geroldi / all of them
Euathlus sp Yellow / parvulus / pulcherrimaklaasi
Thrixopelma cyaneolum
Grammostola iheringi / sp North

Dolichothele diamantinensis / bolivianum
Neoholothele incei
Theraphosinae sp. 'Panama'
Pumpkin patch

Tapinauchenius violaceus / gigas / sp Union island / latipes
Ephebopus murinus

Eucratoscelus pachypus
Monocentropus balfouri
Harpactira anything

T. psychedelicus
T. seladonia :angelic:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
A. braunshauseni
A. geroldi (or whatever they are called now)
A. hentzi
A. paloma
A. marxi
B. kahlenbergi
B. auratum
B. klaasi
B. verdezi
B. baumgarteni
B. smithi (ex annitha)
B. cabocla
C. marshalli
C. darlingi
C. sanderi
D. diamantimensis
All Euathlus Sp.
All Ephebopus Sp.
E. campestratus
All Grammastolas
All harpactira Sp.
K. brunnipes
All Lasiadora Sp.
M. balfouri
M. mesomalas (probably butchered the spelling)
All Nhandu Sp.
All Orphnaecus Sp.
All Pamphs
All pterinochilus Sp.
All Phormictopus Sp. (auratus in particular)
T. Cyaneolum
All theraphosas

I think I am done now

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
A. braunshauseni
A. geroldi (or whatever they are called now)
A. hentzi
A. paloma
A. marxi
B. kahlenbergi
B. auratum
B. klaasi
B. verdezi
B. baumgarteni
B. smithi (ex annitha)
B. cabocla
C. marshalli
C. darlingi
C. sanderi
D. diamantimensis
All Euathlus Sp.
All Ephebopus Sp.
E. campestratus
All Grammastolas
All harpactira Sp.
K. brunnipes
All Lasiadora Sp.
M. balfouri
M. mesomalas (probably butchered the spelling)
All Nhandu Sp.
All Orphnaecus Sp.
All Pamphs
All pterinochilus Sp.
All Phormictopus Sp. (auratus in particular)
T. Cyaneolum
All theraphosas

I think I am done now
You covered quite a lot there! Lol. I just wanted to say count me in on your E sp Red army. Mine are still slings but I just love 'em. One of them molted into some adult coloration the other day and I was so excited.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
How do you even pick? The list is fluid too, Must haves today are must get rid of's tomorrow.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
You covered quite a lot there! Lol. I just wanted to say count me in on your E sp Red army. Mine are still slings but I just love 'em. One of them molted into some adult coloration the other day and I was so excited.
I am actually about to get 3 species that will be the beginning of dwindling down my list. Welcome to the organization, the E. Sp. red 0.1 can offer blessings that the P. Muticus is just not qualified for.

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
I am actually about to get 3 species that will be the beginning of dwindling down my list. Welcome to the organization, the E. Sp. red 0.1 can offer blessings that the P. Muticus is just not qualified for.
Nice! Which 3 species? Thank you for the welcome, I'm honored to join. :D I can't really comment on P. muticus at this stage, but just know I'm devoted to the E sp Red. I hope at least one of my slings is female. :angelic:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Nice! Which 3 species? Thank you for the welcome, I'm honored to join. :D I can't really comment on P. muticus at this stage, but just know I'm devoted to the E sp Red. I hope at least one of my slings is female. :angelic:
Like I said to @sdsnybny and @Tia B on another thread in due time in due time (Friday).

Once you hear from @Chris LXXIX you will know why I brought up the P. muticus

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Ooh, a secret order, I like it.

Oh yes, I know of the Goddess. I was just hoping to avoid confrontation, but I guess that's what I enlisted for. :borg::p
More like a debate
Back on topic:

I forgot to add rare Acanthoscurrias

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
I just want stuff, and lots of it, it is never enough and the list never stops. :cat:

No seriously. I am very happy with my current collection and waiting for my babies to get bigger. I am especially excited for Glenn Danzig the Phormictopus auratus to get bigger, which seems to be happening quickly. He's an example of a T that I would not have chosen (didn't even know about it) and got him as a freebie and I like him a lot and excited about the species.

I hope all you are able to build on your collection and be happy with all of the Ts. I like to use this hobby (and other things) as an example of observing how it never really feels like ENOUGH and that I can tolerate that just fine.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Phrixotrichus scrofa
Thrixopelma cyaneolum
Pamphobeteus antinous
Aphonopelma moderatum

Storm1028

Arachnosquire
Monocentropus balfouri
Pamphobeteus sp. Ecuador II
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
(ANY) Harpactirinae

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
I have a VERY limited, but pretty diverse collection of 11 currently, and I have all my "must haves". Well, this will be true as soon as it warms up enough for our hero "Coldblood" to ship my long awaited L. Violaceopes. However, there are a few that strike my fancy and will probably force me to put some things in storage in order to make room:

P. Rufilata (don't have a pokie yet)
H. Mac
P. Murinus (like my LP, just because)
T. Stirmi
B. Albo (for my office)

More than occasional glances: C. Versicolor, I. Mira, P. Cam.

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
All of the old world fossorials, both African and Asian, a female p.rufilata and a t.blondi to complete my theraphosa collection. That's all the tarantulas I want.

Susan Crushbone

Arachnopeon
Euathlus sp. Red
Acanthoscurria geniculata
Brachypelma vagans
Psalmopoeus cambridgei
Caribena versicolor

Most of these were freebies that ended up being favorites. They are all stunning and have interesting behaviors that live up to their reputations. My favorite might actually be the B. vagans. It rarely turns down prey, the take downs are more impressive than my A. geniculata's, it's nearly always on display in the center of its enclosure or redecorating. I seem to prefer species that are mostly black and this one is gorgeous right after a molt. It takes the sting off of constantly finding G. pulchra slings right AFTER they have sold out.

PetrZ

Arachnopeon
Some time ago I got the last one and my collection is complete now.

So, I have now only 0.1, I have all from small sling (about 3rd molt) :
Poecilotheria regalis
Poecilotheria rufilata
Poecilotheria metallica
Chromatopelma cyanopubescens
Harpactira pulchripes
Pterinochilus murinus Usambara

No plans for more species, maybe, I will try some breeding, for example, I have two beautiful female H. pulchripes, so it would be a pity not to try it.

And which is my favorite one? Poecilotherie´s are beautiful, impressive. GBB and Harpactira pulchripes are nice to watch, small diamonds. But my favorite are OBT,
Pterinochilus murinus. Nice color, they are (I have 5 pcs) active, always outside, rehausing, feeding or cleaning is always big big funn, I love them :) Unfortunatelly, OBT are very dangerous, because when you fall in love with them and get used to they nature and temperament, all others species will become a bit boring :-(

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
What are all the tarantula species you want to own someday, even if you don't have the money/experience/space right now (or are currently looking for some but can't find any)?

I have quite a list myself.

Aphonopelma seemani
Brachypelma albiceps
Brachypelma emilia
Ceratogyrus darlingi
Ceratogyrus marshalli
Chilobrachys dyscolus "blue"
Cyriocosmus elegans
Cyriocosmus leetzi
Cyriocosmus perezmilesi
Cyriocosmus sellatus
Dolichothele diamantinensis
Euathalus sp. red
Kochiana brunnipes
Heterothele villosella
Idiothele mira
Neoholothele incei
Neoholothele incei "gold"
Pamphobeteus sp. "platyomma"
Poecilotheria metallica
Poecilotheria ornata
Poecilotheria subfusca
Psalmopoeus pulcher
Pterinochilus murinus
Orphnaecus philippinus
Tapinauchenius sp."Union Island"
Stromatopelma calceatum
Well, I now have the N. incei, C. marshalli, and H. villosella, so there's three off my list. But now there's a few more to add:

Aphonopelma paloma and/or Aphonopelma marxi
Eucratoscelus pachypus
Avicularia minatrix
Nhandu tripepii
Phlogellius baeri
Ami sp. Panama
Heterothele gabonensis
Thrixopelma ockerti
Thrixopelma cyaneolum

As you can probably guess, I'm obsessed with dwarf and smaller T species right now :p.

Last edited:

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Well, I now have the N. incei, C. marshalli, and H. villosella, so there's three off my list. But now there's a few more to add:

Aphonopelma paloma and/or Aphonopelma marxi
Eucratoscelus pachypus
Avicularia minatrix
Nhandu tripepii
Phlogellius baeri
Ami sp. Panama
Heterothele gabonensis

As you can probably guess, I'm obsessed with dwarf and smaller T species right now :p.
I also hope to one day have pretty much all the Brachys, Pokies, and Tappies tbh.