Urgent: fallen and burst abdomen

jb7741

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was just curious if anyone had tried it.

I wouldn't think it would make a difference as T blood would be protein bound same as human blood.

Either way I wouldn't want to be the first to try it either, if liquid band aid works and has been tested safe I will just go buy some and keep it handy.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is there a link or some pics or a vid or anything because I would really like to see this or hear about it please...
look through the last posts, i posted one of my surgery. as for ryan's, i am not sure, i'd like to see it too. i'll try the search function ;)

Either way I wouldn't want to be the first to try it either, if liquid band aid works and has been tested safe I will just go buy some and keep it handy.
good idea. and yes, i believe hemolymph is protein bound, but the proteins are more than likely different than that of a human's, not to mention the receptor sites on those proteins... :wall: not sure though

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
There have already been countless good suggestions to stop the bleeding. But I wondered why no one mentioned the powder you can buy at most pet stores for dogs, cats, and reptiles for when you trim their nails and cut the kwik (sp?)? I think it's call Kwik Stop? It works really well on dogs to stop bleeding, maybe it would work well on t's?

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
There have already been countless good suggestions to stop the bleeding. But I wondered why no one mentioned the powder you can buy at most pet stores for dogs, cats, and reptiles for when you trim their nails and cut the kwik (sp?)? I think it's call Kwik Stop? It works really well on dogs to stop bleeding, maybe it would work well on t's?
It will not do anything to seal the cuticle, it needs adhesion.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Actually, I think that's different. Crpy knows a whole lot about this kind of thing. Maybe he can fill us in.

--the nature boy
lol, I see you finally noticed my post from that other thread,lol

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Now if we were talking about say, oh, holes in the ground, it would be a different story.
Huh:? oh ,yeh ,only at the beach to make sand castles and find geolycosa micanopy

Last edited:

mwh9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
To get back to the original problem, how is the T doing? I had a T, blondi that fell on some stones that were once in a water feature in her tank. There was not much if any blood but, she is still doing well and even went through a successful molt. the area effected is still noticeable but, it should clear up in the next few molts. If your T is still alive, care for it as best as possible and maybe it will heal in time.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
To get back to the original problem, how is the T doing? I had a T, blondi that fell on some stones that were once in a water feature in her tank. There was not much if any blood but, she is still doing well and even went through a successful molt. the area effected is still noticeable but, it should clear up in the next few molts. If your T is still alive, care for it as best as possible and maybe it will heal in time.
thank you for re-aligning the thread ;)

please let us know how your T is doing, we all would really like to know :eek:

--dan--

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Crippled, keep us informed of the situation please.