Thelcticopis modesta (orange huntsman)

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So I just purchased a 3'' female and was looking for a caresheet perhaps or at least a little info on humidity/temp and substrate,, things along those lines. Full size and all

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Did you search at all? I mean seriously...I think we can all agree that you are lacking 98% of your brain but still, I know 4 year olds that can search on google.com and the AB search is even easier.

PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED NUMEROUS TIMES.

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Did you search at all? I mean seriously...I think we can all agree that you are lacking 98% of your brain but still, I know 4 year olds that can search on google.com and the AB search is even easier.

PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED NUMEROUS TIMES.
Wow if you have nothing to do or say but discriminate people for asking for help please delete ur AB account so that the people who know what they are doing can help fellow invert collectors. Seriously I think you lack 99% of your brain potential, and if its such an easy question it should be just as easy to answer. I did search it and nothing came up that was even useful really so try to get Epride on another website please noone logs on here to argue with anyone but you I have found which is pretty sad considering I just joined this site about 3 weeks ago. In 3 weeks you already have me convinced you care nothing about inverts and are only trying to further expand your self confidence by discriminating on peoples threads. Dont bother replying to any of my threads if you have nothing worth while to say.

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow if you have nothing to do or say but discriminate people for asking for help please delete ur AB account so that the people who know what they are doing can help fellow invert collectors.
Try reading some of my posts, I contribute a fairly decent amount here and to the people that search and do their own research I am perfectly nice. This is not discrimination, rather a response to your lack of self-motivation.
Seriously I think you lack 99% of your brain potential, and if its such an easy question it should be just as easy to answer.
Why should I have to type out info for you when it has been done many times before?
I did search it and nothing came up that was even useful really so try to get Epride on another website please noone logs on here to argue with anyone but you I have found which is pretty sad considering I just joined this site about 3 weeks ago.
You obviously did not search at all. Besides you already have a thread about this where I suggested you try searching, a duplicate thread was not needed.
In 3 weeks you already have me convinced you care nothing about inverts and are only trying to further expand your self confidence by discriminating on peoples threads. Dont bother replying to any of my threads if you have nothing worth while to say.
Im not discriminating, Im not 'trying to further expand' my confidence, and the points I am making are very worth saying.

As for the caring nothing about inverts part. You dont have much to be talking about, you ordered an invert without knowing how to take care of it. You have not researched(as evidenced by your posts), and I dont see how you could possibly care about something if you buy it without knowing how to take care of it.

Now, for the whole searching part:
This thread came up that has many answers about the spider.
You can get a lot of info about the cage setup needed from the pics here.

Google also turned up 5-10 pages with good info, go search those up. Oh, wait you 'did search it'...

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Try reading some of my posts, I contribute a fairly decent amount here and to the people that search and do their own research I am perfectly nice. This is not discrimination, rather a response to your lack of self-motivation.

Why should I have to type out info for you when it has been done many times before?

You obviously did not search at all. Besides you already have a thread about this where I suggested you try searching, a duplicate thread was not needed.

Im not discriminating, Im not 'trying to further expand' my confidence, and the points I am making are very worth saying.

As for the caring nothing about inverts part. You dont have much to be talking about, you ordered an invert without knowing how to take care of it. You have not researched(as evidenced by your posts), and I dont see how you could possibly care about something if you buy it without knowing how to take care of it.

Google also turned up 5-10 pages with good info, go search those up. Oh, wait you 'did search it'...
ROFL get a life. You could have just posted those links in the first place without trying to start an arguement , OH WAIT, but look who decides to reply, none other than the one who has nothing in his pathetic life but to try and argue with people about threads on AB.

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

blah blah blah...shut up dude, seriously. between this and losing miserably in an argument with me, you've effectively proven that you're nothing but some sort of enraged e-flamer.

kingfarvito

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow if you have nothing to do or say but discriminate people for asking for help please delete ur AB account so that the people who know what they are doing can help fellow invert collectors. Seriously I think you lack 99% of your brain potential, and if its such an easy question it should be just as easy to answer. I did search it and nothing came up that was even useful really so try to get Epride on another website please noone logs on here to argue with anyone but you I have found which is pretty sad considering I just joined this site about 3 weeks ago. In 3 weeks you already have me convinced you care nothing about inverts and are only trying to further expand your self confidence by discriminating on peoples threads. Dont bother replying to any of my threads if you have nothing worth while to say.
stop whining i know 4 year old girls that wont cry over the internet

and to be discriminated against you have to have a means of being singled out so your either stupid or not being discriminated against and i got tons of info from a search

ttula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got about 5 pages of info from doing a search on AB and 943 pages from a google search...

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm pretty sure most of you retards are making too big a deal over this

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
were just highlighting the obvious in order to teach a lesson.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
a fight just broke out over nothing...
if it was me and there is something that i don't like, i was taught to ignore it, unless it really affect me.

buthus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh yeah?!! Well, here's a bunny with a pancake on its head...

arachnoid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
For the good of the hobby, wouldn't it have made better sense to give a quick and simple answer and then tell him about using the search function next time rather than berate him and insult his intelligence from the outset?

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
For the good of the hobby, wouldn't it have made better sense to give a quick and simple answer and then tell him about using the search function next time rather than berate him and insult his intelligence from the outset?
i was thinking the same thing :?

anyway, mine lived in a 1 gallon jar (rubbermaid i think) with the only decoration being a corkbark flat (and maybe some oak leaves). i misted regularly, it would drink from the walls (every morning). keep the tank damp, not wet. they seem to have a pretty high metabolism, i fed mine every 3 days. i kept it over cocoa fiber. at room temperature.

im currently raising 5 of my old females slings (she laid 2 eggsacs) in large vials with no decorations, just cocoa fiber substrate. they are about 1.5" now, grew VERY fast.

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nah, they'd rather insult the poor guy because they have nothing better to do with their time.

i find it hillarious when they backpedal and say "oh, but we were just trying to illustrate the obvious"

yeah in a deameaning manner you idiots. there's a distinct difference.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yup, I agree

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

And who started this stupid little arguement?? I rest my case. None other then the person who does in EVERY single thread I see him post in. So thanks for seeing it my way. He could simple post a quick thread link and have left it at that... or just not bothered replying. He has the intellect or a child.:wall: