The pretty side of Rosehairs

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well not many people give rosehairs attention, and as I think they are still pretty I figured I might show mine a little attention for once :eek: Well everyone has a Rosehair so if you have a cool pic or yours feel free to post away.
Ive never really had a crazy rosehair like some peoples, so mine are wonderful to handle. Heres some pics of my girlfriends.

Some pics of mine

Thanks for looking

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll join the fun then shall I? ;)

she is a crazy hair kicker;

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
what lighting element are u using becuz the blue spectrum is really strong, its almost black light i suppose? its showing up on ur hand is so intense. love the pics thanks for sharing

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These were taken one day, while we were trying to clean the dirt off of her favorite plant, favorite plant to bury that is LOL!! she's somewhat protective of that plant.

This is her being her 'normal' self

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Here is a pic of one of my rose hairs. She is my favorite out of my collection. Back in 05' my house caught on fire while I was home. Long story short: Tried saving all my animals while house was on fire, something exploded in the closet and blew the fire in my face, 53% of body burned, in Crozer burn unit for ever, had many skin grafts, had to learn to walk and eat again to name a few. Anyway, this tarantula and my wifes gecko are the only two remaining pets since the fire. FYI: I saved a lot of my pets but not all. All pets saved but these two were rehoused after the fire. Doctors didn't know if I would make it . But I did, thanks to God :D

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is a pic of one of my rose hairs. She is my favorite out of my collection. Back in 05' my house caught on fire while I was home. Long story short: Tried saving all my animals while house was on fire, something exploded in the closet and blew the fire in my face, 53% of body burned, in Crozer burn unit for ever, had many skin grafts, had to learn to walk and eat again to name a few. Anyway, this tarantula and my wifes gecko are the only two remaining pets since the fire. FYI: I saved a lot of my pets but not all. All pets saved but these two were rehoused after the fire. Doctors didn't know if I would make it . But I did, thanks to God :D
Im sorry to hear, that must have been extremely hard for you.:( Thats amazing though, and I would love the T the same as you. Also about the pictures, I just brought out all the colors in the pic with the saturation of the picture. It makes the pics look pretty amazing IMO, brings out their "pretty side" ;)

mafiamike

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think mine's pretty...

When she molted in July:

Testing out an LED Ring light:

Today:

ErinKelley

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is Chomp my little 3+ year old juvie. She(I think) is always pretty easy going, unlike my other 3 big girls. Not that they are nasty, they're just less predictable I guess.
When I first got her at 1/2" or so, she had had a bad molt that kind of deformed one of her fangs. Think she lost a pedipalp too. Anyways this is where she got her name. I had to take a little extra time when feeding her and made sure she stayed healthy. She means more to me than many of my more expensive Ts.
Oh yea, and her fang is not deformed any more.

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's my original G. rosea that succumed to old age last year, "Dirty Harry":

My Son's RCF after molt, "Carnage":

My newest rosea, "Chiquita":

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Im sorry to hear, that must have been extremely hard for you.:( Thats amazing though, and I would love the T the same as you. Also about the pictures, I just brought out all the colors in the pic with the saturation of the picture. It makes the pics look pretty amazing IMO, brings out their "pretty side" ;)
Thanks. It was hard but things could have always been worse.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well not many people give rosehairs attention, and as I think they are still pretty I figured I might show mine a little attention for once :eek: Well everyone has a Rosehair so if you have a cool pic or yours feel free to post away.
Ive never really had a crazy rosehair like some peoples, so mine are wonderful to handle. Heres some pics of my girlfriends.

Some pics of mine

Thanks for looking
Aw that's the size that my girlie was when she finally past. :( She was by far my favorite.

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
no matter what people say the Rosies are pretty cool and a must in every and all collections.

gvfarns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's embarrassing. I have never owned a rose hair. Just never got around to it.

It's next on my list, though. I do think they are pretty.

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I really do like my two even though they are pet rocks. They don't look very colorful with quick glances, but put a certain light on them and snap pictures...and wow!...very colorful vibrant tarantula.