The male's here for my A. seemani lady!

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The male's here for my A. seemani lady!(UPDATE!)

And I'm thrilled by him! This male comes from Two4Booking and is a male A. seemani blue phase that has very recently molted and matured. I can't get over how deep his color is, either. But if you look close you can see the banding on him. He no more got unpacked, when he began spinning a sperm web, I'm stoked about this. I'll be leaving him alone for a few days and let him chill and do his thing, and EAT! And will be introducing him to Misty, my female (second pic), very soon!
I'm asking for everyone to send good thoughts to these two, and I'll keep you all posted!
Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

luther

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Good luck Wayne. They make a lovely couple. He really is a striking individual!

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
good luck wayneT, they are great looking...can't wait for mine to grow.
dianne

i think i seen a a.seemanni at the petshop i go to at times, but they only call it a stripeknee. and they told me they would not sell it for another week (they must have just gotten it since it wasn't there a few days earlier, but it was skinny-butted) but i was tempted.
dianne

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Fingers AND toes crossed + sweet-talking to all my Ts to cross all of their legs for you, too. {D

---
Wendy
---

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Socrates said:
Fingers AND toes crossed + sweet-talking to all my Ts to cross all of their legs for you, too. {D

---
Wendy
---
Thanks everybody! I'm really stoked about getting him. I have heard that they are a little more difficult to breed...at least more than the breeds I've done so far. So this will be a good learning experience for me.

Wendy, that made me laugh so hard! {D If you're successful in getting them to cross their legs, take a pic for us!

spidergoddess

spidergoddess
Old Timer
Oh, what a handsome pair, Wayne! Best of luck with the breeding. I think "Love Me Two Times" might be the appropriate background music... :D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
spidergoddess said:
Oh, what a handsome pair, Wayne! Best of luck with the breeding. I think "Love Me Two Times" might be the appropriate background music... :D
You just don't know how that warms my heart when someone uses doors references! :D Guess that works better than "Break on through"? {D
Thanks!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:confused: If they cross their legs, how will they... um, "get any"!!! {D

Beeee-YOU-tiful Wayne... I'm going to bug you for every little detail as I also have a cute couple. The male should mature within 6 months, then I will pick your brain and see how YOURS did.... my little guinea pig!! ;)

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM said:
:confused: If they cross their legs, how will they... um, "get any"!!! {D

Beeee-YOU-tiful Wayne... I'm going to bug you for every little detail as I also have a cute couple. The male should mature within 6 months, then I will pick your brain and see how YOURS did.... my little guinea pig!! ;)
Shyeah right, like YOU could ever bug ME! If all goes well, and I can find a photographer to help me {D I'll be documenting the whole thing for you!

As for the crossing the legs? Well, umm, beats me!

And thank you MeteoRa for your well wishes! :D

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WayneT said:
We have sperm webbage!!! :D

Looks like round one will begin this weekend!
:eek: WOW - someone couldn't hold back any longer I guess? :eek:

AWESOME news, Wayne! Did you place him right next to his girl?

He is so handsome! I really do hope they give you a bunch of beautiful baby Seemanis. :D

---
Wendy
---

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Now THAT my dear, is a web of perfection! {D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks you two! ;)
No, actually he's across the room from her Wendy. She's eating a pinkie mouse as I type this. When I first unpacked him and got him in the enclosure, he started webbing, but when I got in later on, it was more of a mat webbing. He's eaten 4 crics since I got him yesterday...so I was really surprised after a rather wonderful phone call, to walk in and catch him in the act!
I'm thinking tomorrow evening, now!
Also, you two get first dibs on any babies I may have...if I'm that lucky!

Two4booking

Arachnopeon
Proud papa

Wayne,
I am surprised he has adapted so fast....he was a pain in the rear at times for me but I am glad he is getting along....nice pic's by the way...make me proud to see my old guy on the boards....all his brothers and sisters back home hope he makes nieces and nephews for them!