The male's here for my A. seemani lady!

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Two4booking said:
Wayne,
I am surprised he has adapted so fast....he was a pain in the rear at times for me but I am glad he is getting along....nice pic's by the way...make me proud to see my old guy on the boards....all his brothers and sisters back home hope he makes nieces and nephews for them!
Well I want to tell you that I can tell he has been taken care of! Your packing job was excellent as well! That sticky on packing your bugs is sure paying off! But he is a very healthy specimen and I was totally surprised he took to webbing as soon as he did. At the time I'm replying to this, his bulbs are loaded and he is pacing, so tonite will be the first pairing. Hopefully I will have a thread on the mating attempt up tomorrow!
Wish him luck!

Archangel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wayne, I am sure that you are going to take pics of the event but are you going to tape it as well (hope, hope, wink, wink). It's not like we're all voyuers but...WELL, BUT WE ARE. This is like watching Cinderella and Prince Charming and we all want to watch. :D

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hot to trot...

MizM said:
Now THAT my dear, is a web of perfection! {D
I second that!!! Hey Wayne! That is one stud muffin ready for action.
Take pix and keep us posted! I would like slings from this one... :} :D :)

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Greg Wolfe said:
I second that!!! Hey Wayne! That is one stud muffin ready for action.
Take pix and keep us posted! I would like slings from this one... :} :D :)
Thanks you guys! I'm screwed on the video, camera's on loan :( , but I AM going to take pics, for sure. I've got the camera set up on a tripod and I'll be using a shutter release for one hand, while the other will be making an obstacle for her, just in case.
The blessed event will begin in roughly 5 hours from now, so barring any tragedy, I'll be back up tonite with some pics for you all. Got you down for some slings, Greg.
I wish you all could see him right now...at Wendy's request, (thank you my dear), he's posted up next to her enclosure and he knows something's up!