The Goddess: an open virtual letter to the arachno-pundits community

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Hey! Leave 3.14159 alone! That's much too scientific for any New Age people anyway.

(Pundit: Someome who knows something about something)
When you need to explain as a non native English speaker what an English word means to a native
english speaker...:D

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
You need to consider that this thread of utmost importance, is followed closely by the best worldwide arachno-pundits like Rogério Bertani, Fukushima etc but let's not forget even Mr. Stan Schultz, and his next TKG.

We can't, as devoted and humble followers of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) not mantain a serious approach, we can't risk to be viewed as raving psychotics or hustlers like the first politician seeking the White House chair.

Verily I say unto You that the followers of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) are an 'Ocean of Warriors' that will continue the struggle until Victory be won, something that the archno-pundits shouldn't underestimate, that's why my conditions to those u_u

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This post proves how passionate Italians are ;)

he best Theraphosidae ever
Purely a subjective term... NEXT.

BTW, there are A LOT of other Ts, that are far more beautiful than the King Baboon. It is by far one of the most boring looking Ts I've seen. Do you really think that if this species was 3" it would be so well known? :rolleyes:

Again, that statement is SUBJECTIVE too.

I think with you coming from the country with more World Heritage Sites than any other, with almost all of them being art in some form will understand this.

Queen, not anymore King.
It is King Baboon. Introducing another common name is simply irresponsible. It is what this entire hobby constantly has to sift through.

Even these 2 small Ts have more color! King nothing, more like a serf :D

Last edited:

Paiige

Arachnobaron
This was delightful to read through :D

@Leila I have no idea what the lollipop was intended to be used for, I use it sort of as a 'hey, that was silly/derpy/good job you goof' or if none of the other ratings seem to apply :p

Last edited:

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Interesting argument for changing the common name. Or maybe entertaining is the better word to use. I do have one question however, if she is the "Goddess" why would you dishonor her by naming her Queen? Is a goddess not above a queen? :pompous:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Interesting argument for changing the common name. Or maybe entertaining is the better word to use. I do have one question however, if she is the "Goddess" why would you dishonor her by naming her Queen? Is a goddess not above a queen? :pompous:
Goddess is Her status :angelic:
'Queen' (Queen Baboon) is only the new common name that needs to be adopted, since, sadly, common names mania wouldn't disappear.

I only think that's a pretty dumb thing to call/depict Pelinobius muticus 0.1 specimens as 'King', a manly title :-s

This post proves how passionate Italians are ;)

Purely a subjective term... NEXT.

BTW, there are A LOT of other Ts, that are far more beautiful than the King Baboon. It is by far one of the most boring looking Ts I've seen. Do you really think that if this species was 3" it would be so well known? :rolleyes:

Again, that statement is SUBJECTIVE too.

I think with you coming from the country with more World Heritage Sites than any other, with almost all of them being art in some form will understand this.

It is King Baboon. Introducing another common name is simply irresponsible. It is what this entire hobby constantly has to sift through.

Even these 2 small Ts have more color! King nothing, more like a serf :D

!!!!!!!!!!

At this point I need to inform you that even the Holy See (located in Amen Corner, Italy) and the Holy Father gave me their total Blessing for my quest u_u

Last edited by a moderator:

Stugy

Arachnolord
View attachment 234324

Such rear legs, pure poetry like a sexy, ethereal, unattainable Lady that, wearing boots, watch the horizon.

Such a mastery of that cork bark. Such calm and tranquility while cleaning Herself out, in the open. This in a time where lots of people, able to view, refuse to "view" the truth, calling Her a pet-hole. A pet-hole! like the first 'Haplo' of the road grilled in a Cambodia vilage! :mad:

Anyway... such grace approaching the water dish, for returning, after, gently in Her burrow like Homer Simpson with Ned Flander's bush.

Ah, the Goddess.
Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her).
The 'ember' of our Soul and Spirit in this strange and unfinished Winter just like in sweet Summer :kiss:
You have 100% convinced me to join this cult. All I gotta do is figure out how to keep a tarantula / convince my parents xD They so sensitive about big spiders yet they let me keep roaches, scorpions, and scary true spiders

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
You have 100% convinced me to join this cult. All I gotta do is figure out how to keep a tarantula / convince my parents xD They so sensitive about big spiders yet they let me keep roaches, scorpions, and scary true spiders
Bravo Stugy :-s

No one can resist the beauty of the Goddess, it's like a Siren calling you from beyond. Or Shangri-La :angelic:

Shangri-La I've said? More!

The Goddess is a Noble creature that went out directly from the Lost City of Carcosa :)

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
This thread of mine is an open (virtual) letter to all of you, arachnid-pundits worldwide always busy and prone to change/move/re-change/re-move Theraphosidae/genus/names/whatever like nothing.

I can't accept anymore this nonsense. I can't accept anymore this laughable situation that doesn't give justice to the best Theraphosidae ever nor to the arachnid world in general.

Do you think that the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus doesn't exists? Well, you're wrong!

No! I/We're Not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister, btw) u_u

Therefore it's time to take a stand and state facts once and for all.

As a devoted humble Priest of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) I was called by the African ancient red earth to Evangelize the others about the greatness of the 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her), our Benign Mother, our lovely rear legs Mother.

A lot of people loves the Goddess. A lot of people weren't deaf to the Goddess call, and decided to buy one. You can't act like if we doesn't exist. So my conditions:

1)
You, arachno-pundits, needs to take action, starting from accept the new 'common name' (even if I, and most of us, doesn't like common names) and the new common name is:

- Queen Baboon.
Queen, not anymore King. Why continue to call/view with a manly male term (King) something that 'you' imagine like the 0.1 are? Please, stop that madness.

1.0 Pelinobius muticus are little, IMO ugly, and needed only for breeding thus create new Goddess :-s

A brave man, Mike's Basic Tarantulas, already has 'Queen' on the common name part:
http://www.mikebasictarantula.com/Pel-muticus-care-sheet.html

2)
Recognize that 0.1 Pelinobius muticus is a unique Theraphosidae and that She deserve the status of Goddess.

Doesn't exists another Theraphosidae with such rear legs, impressive size, lovely attitude. Doesn't exist a Pelinobius genus: exist Pelinobius muticus, where 1.0 specimens lives only for continue, eternally, the Goddess legacy.

You, arachno-pundits, can't anymore remain blind and deaf to this incontrovertible Love, Passion, Struggle of millions :-s

You need to recognize Us, devoted 0.1 Goddess Pelinobius muticus humble followers, as a Legit part of the arachnid world.

So, again:

- common name: 'Queen Baboon'

- status: Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

- correct nomenclature (to use only in special occasions, such birthday/date of Goddess purchase/gravid joy etc):

"
Ruler of Theraphosidae, Her Excellency, Field Baboon Hissing Supreme Matriarchy Leader, VC, DSO, MC, Goddess of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Ruler of ALL Africa red earth land with Uganda and Kenya dry savannah in particular."

Thank You for your time, arachno-pundits :pompous:

"... Do not be offended by keepers who come from distant countries and are 'deaf' to the Hissing Revelations, because: "Whoever it isn't Against the Goddess is for the Goddess". (Chris LXXIX 9:40)
AMEN! Brother I am WITH you. Although I can only love Her from afar, She is the one, true magnificent GODDESS! PBUH!

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
You need to consider that this thread of utmost importance, is followed closely by the best worldwide arachno-pundits like Rogério Bertani, Fukushima etc but let's not forget even Mr. Stan Schultz, and his next TKG.

We can't, as devoted and humble followers of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) not mantain a serious approach, we can't risk to be viewed as raving psychotics or hustlers like the first politician seeking the White House chair.

Verily I say unto You that the followers of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) are an 'Ocean of Warriors' that will continue the struggle until Victory be won, something that the archno-pundits shouldn't underestimate, that's why my conditions to those u_u

LMAO.

whats a pundit?
It's a dit that makes puns.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
This thread of mine is an open (virtual) letter to all of you, arachnid-pundits worldwide always busy and prone to change/move/re-change/re-move Theraphosidae/genus/names/whatever like nothing.

I can't accept anymore this nonsense. I can't accept anymore this laughable situation that doesn't give justice to the best Theraphosidae ever nor to the arachnid world in general.

Do you think that the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus doesn't exists? Well, you're wrong!

No! I/We're Not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister, btw) u_u

Therefore it's time to take a stand and state facts once and for all.

As a devoted humble Priest of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) I was called by the African ancient red earth to Evangelize the others about the greatness of the 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her), our Benign Mother, our lovely rear legs Mother.

A lot of people loves the Goddess. A lot of people weren't deaf to the Goddess call, and decided to buy one. You can't act like if we doesn't exist. So my conditions:

1)
You, arachno-pundits, needs to take action, starting from accept the new 'common name' (even if I, and most of us, doesn't like common names) and the new common name is:

- Queen Baboon.
Queen, not anymore King. Why continue to call/view with a manly male term (King) something that 'you' imagine like the 0.1 are? Please, stop that madness.

1.0 Pelinobius muticus are little, IMO ugly, and needed only for breeding thus create new Goddess :-s

A brave man, Mike's Basic Tarantulas, already has 'Queen' on the common name part:
http://www.mikebasictarantula.com/Pel-muticus-care-sheet.html

2)
Recognize that 0.1 Pelinobius muticus is a unique Theraphosidae and that She deserve the status of Goddess.

Doesn't exists another Theraphosidae with such rear legs, impressive size, lovely attitude. Doesn't exist a Pelinobius genus: exist Pelinobius muticus, where 1.0 specimens lives only for continue, eternally, the Goddess legacy.

You, arachno-pundits, can't anymore remain blind and deaf to this incontrovertible Love, Passion, Struggle of millions :-s

You need to recognize Us, devoted 0.1 Goddess Pelinobius muticus humble followers, as a Legit part of the arachnid world.

So, again:

- common name: 'Queen Baboon'

- status: Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

- correct nomenclature (to use only in special occasions, such birthday/date of Goddess purchase/gravid joy etc):

"
Ruler of Theraphosidae, Her Excellency, Field Baboon Hissing Supreme Matriarchy Leader, VC, DSO, MC, Goddess of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Ruler of ALL Africa red earth land with Uganda and Kenya dry savannah in particular."

Thank You for your time, arachno-pundits :pompous:

"... Do not be offended by keepers who come from distant countries and are 'deaf' to the Hissing Revelations, because: "Whoever it isn't Against the Goddess is for the Goddess". (Chris LXXIX 9:40)
I don't even know what this means. What brought this craziness on? Did they reclassify it or something? Someone translate this for me. o_O

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I don't even know what this means. What brought this craziness on? Did they reclassify it or something? Someone translate this for me. o_O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a request to the arachnid-pundits worldwide community, where me, First and devoted humble priest of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) and all the Goddess loyalists, devoted, disciples, and even the followers (those that love the Goddess but don't praise Her on daily basis at their homes) asks to those to accept our conditions.

Conditions that, finally, would give to Our benign Mother the Glory she deserves u_u

"Ruler of Theraphosidae, Her Excellency, Field Baboon Hissing Supreme Matriarchy Leader, VC, DSO, MC, Goddess of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Lady of ALL Africa red earth land with Uganda and Kenya dry savannah in particular."

Trenor

Arachnoprince
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a request to the arachnid-pundits worldwide community, where me, First and devoted humble priest of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) and all the Goddess loyalists, devoted, disciples, and even the followers (those that love the Goddess but don't praise Her on daily basis at their homes) asks to those to accept our conditions.
Conditions that, finally, would give to Our benign Mother the Glory she deserves u_u

"Ruler of Theraphosidae, Her Excellency, Field Baboon Hissing Supreme Matriarchy Leader, VC, DSO, MC, Goddess of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Lady of ALL Africa red earth land with Uganda and Kenya dry savannah in particular."
Oh, so the normal cult stuff. :D
Cool, I thought maybe they reclassified the the King Baboon or something.
Carry on with the brainwashing.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I thought pundit was like... that weird sugary stuff they put on cakes? Texture is kinda like thick paper, but it's made from sugar and can be made into weird shapes??