The Goddess: an open virtual letter to the arachno-pundits community

clive 82

Arachnoknight
View attachment 234324

Such rear legs, pure poetry like a sexy, ethereal, unattainable Lady that, wearing boots, watch the horizon.

Such a mastery of that cork bark. Such calm and tranquility while cleaning Herself out, in the open. This in a time where lots of people, able to view, refuse to "view" the truth, calling Her a pet-hole. A pet-hole! like the first 'Haplo' of the road grilled in a Cambodia vilage! :mad:

Anyway... such grace approaching the water dish, for returning, after, gently in Her burrow like Homer Simpson with Ned Flander's bush.

Ah, the Goddess.
Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her).
The 'ember' of our Soul and Spirit in this strange and unfinished Winter just like in sweet Summer :kiss:
Homer Simpson with Ned Flanders bush lol! Love it lol!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Don't forget, on the Midnight of December 24, to sing this for your 0.1 Goddess Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) using this as pre-recorded 'help', and offer Her a nice sized roach if possible. Praise the Goddess!

Correct Lyrics (made by me, humble and devoted Priest) for the Goddess here v

O holy night!
The Goddess is brightly shining
It is the night of the dear Goddess birth!
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
Till She appear'd and the soul felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary soul rejoices
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn!

Fall on those rear legs
Oh hear Her hissing voice
Oh night divine
Oh night when the Goddess was born
Oh night divine
Oh night divine

Led by the light of that burrow serenely beaming
With glowing hearts by Her cradle we stand
So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming
Here come the wise Theraphosidae from African land
The Goddess of Gods lay thus in lowly manger
In all our trials born to be our friend

Truly She taught us to love one another
Her law is love and Her hissing sound is peace
Chains shall She break for the upcoming Goddess owner is our brother
And in Her name all oppression shall cease
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
Let all within us praise Her holy name: Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

One of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus OST/Theme about obligate burrowers haters, kafirs, heretics, hustlers sellers of 0.1 Goddess like if they are selling a 'grammo', etc etc and etc

Clearly, the arachno-pundit community needs to recognize us as a Legit and indipendent movement, giving to our benign Mother the Glory She deserve.
Our moment is near, Goddess Loyalists! Rejoyce! :-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Hahaha. just don't let the queen know
Goddess! Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) :bookworm: <-- Holy Hissing Revelations Book

'Queen' (from 'Queen Baboon') is only the new common name that arachno-pundits need to accept/adopt. Common names sucks, let's be honest, but sucks more to call/view as 'King' a huge, most wanted, 0.1 Goddess u_u or to call as 'King' a little 1.0 good for creating other Goddess and nothing else.

What people need to realize is that here, on this thread, I'm stating facts and facts only... more: here I'm writing the upcoming history of Pelinobius muticus :pompous:

Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) battle armor :kiss:

IMG_20160227_211514.jpg

"
Ruler of Theraphosidae, Her Excellency, Field Baboon Hissing Supreme Matriarchy Leader, VC, DSO, MC, Goddess of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Lady of ALL Africa red earth land with Uganda and Kenya dry savannah in particular."

Credits to @bryverine here v

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/my-princess-is-coming-soon.281159/

smitje

Arachnosquire
Feel free to ask me what you want to know, but Behold! what you wish for can become true u_u
I was already worried about that so I tried to be polite :)

How many times a day do you have your Goddess bite you and are the halucinations really worth the agony? Thinking about getting one myself as they are only the price of 2 papertrips..... ;)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Darn I thought this thread was about Kate Upton.
Uh? No offence but she's so famous here that I had to 'Google' her. Kate Upton, pffft :-s

Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) and the whole engine starts, with only a wisp of gas :kiss:

I was already worried about that so I tried to be polite :)

How many times a day do you have your Goddess bite you and are the halucinations really worth the agony?
I'm in symbiosis with the Goddess. Bites, hallucinations, you say? Even my Scolopendra subspinipes fears and knows about the charm-protection that the Hissing Lady casted upon me.

Those are things for our enemies. I pray the Goddess just like the other witches did with Elena Markos:

"... Death, Sickness! Away with them, our Goddess enemies. They must die!"

"... once you hear Her hissing... you can't anymore forget that sound" <-- quote from a former Cultist escaped and living in fear :peeking::mask:

smitje

Arachnosquire
Uh? No offence but she's so famous here that I had to 'Google' her. Kate Upton, pffft :-s
Dont worry Im Dutch, I have no problem with gay people or transgenders :) Im just joking, tell me when I cross a line, its sometimes hard to understand for the Dutch as we brought most of you to where you are, we build the best boats ever, fantastic! :)

smitje

Arachnosquire
I'm in symbiosis with the Goddess. Bites, hallucinations, you say? Even my Scolopendra subspinipes fears and knows about the charm-protection that the Hissing Lady casted upon me.

Those are things for our enemies. I pray the Goddess just like the other witches did with Elena Markos:

"... Death, Sickness! Away with them, our Goddess enemies. They must die!"

"... once you hear Her hissing... you can't anymore forget that sound" <-- quote from a former Cultist escaped and living in fear :peeking::mask:

Dude, you come from bologna? My mom is italian so I know you are not native :) unless you are in some Alps resort getting therapy :kiss:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Dont worry Im Dutch
Oh so you were in that movie... 'The Karate Kid'. Nice! :)

I have no problem with gay people or transgenders :)
Ma cosa dici mai, sciocchino? :bored: :kiss: :cat:

its sometimes hard to understand for the Dutch as we brought most of you to where you are, we build the best boats ever, fantastic! :)
Muahahahahah, man please. Italian boats are of best :-s

Dude, you come from bologna?
No I'm not from 'la grassa'. I'm from a lovely kawaii city of south-western Lombardy :-s

My mom is italian so I know you are not native :)
So since you are half Italian you are able to speak Italian with me. Super-Duper (Dupah) Plastic/Spastic/Fantastic amazing news :kiss:

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) battle armor :kiss:

View attachment 234714

"
Ruler of Theraphosidae, Her Excellency, Field Baboon Hissing Supreme Matriarchy Leader, VC, DSO, MC, Goddess of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Lady of ALL Africa red earth land with Uganda and Kenya dry savannah in particular."

Credits to @bryverine here v

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/my-princess-is-coming-soon.281159/
Ah man, I forgot about that pic.
Perhaps a new set of righteous armor is in store some day...