Talkenlate04 Picture Thread.

ofc27

Arachnopeon
Your photos are awsome!/amazing!!/insane!!! (circle correct) especially the shots of Poecilotheria ornata and Poecilotheria rufilata

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
these two are SICKKKKKKKKKKKK :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I agree that one with the claws is outstanding. I wish my camera could do that.

The shot of her carapace would be awesome to look at on boomers :p

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What the heck happened...............? I even went in my profile and deleted 50 or so photos and it did not fix the problem............Interesting. That just fried 1/2 my photo thread. :wall:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice.
I have to many link to my pics posted so they shut down all my links for going over the bandwidth assigned in the "free" account.

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow! Dang dude your pics get better like each day :eek: ! Do you manually focus your pictures?

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nope all my pics are all shot free handed. I rarely try to make a picture perfect picture when photographing Ts. It's just fun for me.
I think he meant to ask, "do you use manual focus or autofocus". I'm curious to know as well.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think he meant to ask, "do you use manual focus or autofocus". I'm curious to know as well.
Sorry I was not clear, by free handed I mean auto focus. I typically don't mess with manual focusing unless I am using my tripod and I don't do that often.

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice ryan. It'd be good to have an af engine inside my d60 :rolleyes: manually focusing is a pain lol.