Talkenlate04 Picture Thread.

TiberiuSahly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love the lighting effect in your shots! It makes for very sharp and clear details of those gorgeous animals!

Regards!

coleopteran

Arachnopeon
Finally finished looking through all of these and I've got to say.. Fantastic! Really makes me want to practice a lot more with my camera.

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ryan, your picture thread is absolutely killing me. Your photos are phenomenal, and you've got some really gorgeous T's.

I know it was a while back, but did you end up getting viable offspring from your E. cyanognathus? I don't remember seeing any pictures of the slings. We just had ours molt and she's about 2", so if yours produced viable offspring at 2.5", I think I may start looking for a MM after her next molt.

Cassandra

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ryan, your picture thread is absolutely killing me. Your photos are phenomenal, and you've got some really gorgeous T's.

I know it was a while back, but did you end up getting viable offspring from your E. cyanognathus? I don't remember seeing any pictures of the slings. We just had ours molt and she's about 2", so if yours produced viable offspring at 2.5", I think I may start looking for a MM after her next molt.

Cassandra
Didn't know Ryan was mating blue fangs. :rolleyes: