Talkenlate04 Picture Thread.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
nice man!best luck with the miranda :]
hey how did u do that effect with the one sling in color and the rest in black and white?thats pretty sweet

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
In photoshop you trace the things in the color picture you want to have in color, when you are done you invert the photo, then convert it to black and white. I have not really done it with Ts, but here are a few from when I was learning. Still am learning it really,

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have become a victim!! That last photo is copyright infringement sir!! :mad: Totally unacceptable even if it is cool. :rolleyes:

Ram!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It seems that you have alot of breeding projects in the future.

Kindly update us. BTW, my P. Regalis did not mate. The female was drumming so fast! But the male is pretty scared. :D

I think I have to try my luck next time.

Ralph

YeloNeck

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have to ask about size :p
Google say that 1" - 2,56 CM, is it true, are you using that scale ? I asking becouse some of t's are big, after turning " to cm :p

YeloNeck

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well... in your photos - you wrote for example " A. geniculata 4" "
So i ask, how much CM, have 1 ", becouse google say that 1" = 2,56 cm :p
Sometimes i see "P. regalis 7" " so it is possible that she/he has 17 CM ? (without legs)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Most of the time on here when you see someone say " I have a 7" regalis" they mean leg span not body size.

Ram!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It would be a gigantic P. Regalis if it has 7" body span. :D Just kiddin. :)

YeloNeck

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Affff. Thanks, i thought it is body size, becouse here we only talk about body size :)

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Have you noticed that they always have a pair of white eyes? I don't think its the flash glare because in all my photos with any angle its always the same pair that is white...The ones in the back.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Almost does not count!

These two pairs got so so close to inserts, but they failed to do the deed! And there is one shot of my regalis MM loading up.