Talkenlate04 Picture Thread.

dactylus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very, very nice Ryan!!

What is the make and model of camera that you're using for taking these photos again?

:clap:

Last edited:

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have been using a new photo program to tweak my photos after they are taken. Plus I am shooting in NEF RAW now. I had no idea how badly I was limiting myself by not shooting in JPEG.
I like my pulcher mommy!
How is it different? I've only shot in JPEG. Is RAW that much clearer? or just easier to edit later?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It saves you in the post photo processing. If you take a shot that can never be re taken again and you under or over expose the shot you stand a good chance of correcting the problem when shooting a RAW picture. With JPEG you are limited. The fine tuning you can do is amazing.
I still shoot JPEG as well. Most of the time now I shoot RAW/ FINE JPEG. It does both at the same time so it's hassle free. I am still playing with it, but it's much better then JPEG alone.

M4S73R

Arachnopeon
Your pictures are beautiful ! I can watch them hours !

I would like very much to have several your spiders on desk top - he only necessary is resolution 1280x1024 or 1600x1200 :)

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't get over the amount of hairs that are used for the molting process. WOW!!!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Remind me never to try to hug one of those, unless I'm wearing a haz-mat suit! :eek:
Really awesome macro shots, though!!! :clap:

_tots_

Arachnopeon
nice!!
tons of info in taking pics!!really nid money for a macro len..very hard try to get close using filters..1 wrong shake and ur blured!.
hehe..
kip the infos coming!!

testdasi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your photos are Fawesome!!! I showed one to my girlfriend and she actually said it's pretty. That's no easy feat cuz my girlfriend never thinks spiders are pretty. She just thinks the pic is pretty, not the T. :D