Sometimes I wish I wasn't the bug guy :/

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yea, but you're loved and understood here. :)
Good to know.

Yeah , well you can make money being a spider/bug freak, I do.
I suppose.

Well you could always get afew T's again and be known as the "creepy guy who owns spiders" thats better in my eyes than the "creepy guy who owned spiders"{D
Yea I guess, but I also got rid of the T's I had because of not having enough time to care for them.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Once i found a spider web on the top of an apple where the stem was, you could tell there was a spider sealed up in there. I carefully put it in a produce bag and walked around the store trying to warm it up. When i got to check out i told them to be very careful. The lady laughed took it, then asked why. I told her there was some kind of spider in it and she almost jumped through her skin. Regardless i got my apple and when i got home i carefully dissected the web to discover a common jumping spider :wall: that was dead :wall: :wall: . Turns out the apple was not from Asia like i thought, but instead from the states.

Then at work i always have people bring me anything from frogs, toads, beetles, spiders, anything you can imagine. Almost every night i have a table filled with random styrofoam cups with some type of critter in all of them. Usually i just release them when i leave in the morning, but occasionally i get something cool.

Yea... small town and everyone thinks im a freak.... "Hey theres spiderman! Hey i seen this bug last night what was it....., do you ever feed your spiders birds?"

Cheers